Chapter 63

I look at Novak, startled, for a moment. His blue eyes have a look of expectation, nothing more nothing less. His hand lies still on the inside of my thigh. A man, better said Christiaan, has never asked this of me. I would never have answered yes either if it were in Christiaan's case.

Now that the situation is completely different, now that the person is completely different, I begin to reconsider my answer.

I never thought to say that I would like to be touched in that place. I never understood why anyone would like to be touched there. I never had the desire to be touched there, until now.

My body is warm, my belly feels warm and there is something in me that is crying out to be touched in that place. My head seems to be completely taken over by a haze. The fear I have has faded into the background. It has given way to a desire that I can no longer deny.

I nod in response to Novak's question. I see a flurry of surprise shoot through his eyes before a smile graces his lips.

'Say it.' Surprised, I look at him. My cheeks grow warm with embarrassment. I shake my head.

'Say it or I won't do anything,' he gives me the choice. Have I sunk so far that I'm going to put all my shame aside to be touched by a boy I've known for a few weeks? I think so.

'Yes,' I say in a whisper. Novak bends his head more towards mine.

'Yes, what?' he says at such a distance that his lips slide over mine. My breath falters. I hate Novak right now. He's trying to pull me out of my comfort zone and he's succeeding.

'Yes... You can...touch...me... touch me.' I can barely get the words out of my mouth. My cheeks glow with shame and I dare not look Novak in the eye. He grabs my chin gently, forcing me to look into his eyes.

'Tell me what you like and don't like. If you change your mind, you can always stop me. It's all about you.' Although I know Novak wouldn't do anything to me I didn't want to do, it's nice to hear him say it.

In reply, I press my lips to his. He immediately joins in the kiss. I cannot deny the nerves, but neither can I deny the excitement. The beginning of the kiss is quiet. His hand remains still in its place.

As the kiss intensifies and the nerves begin to leave my body, Novak slides his hand further up. My breath falters, my heartbeat quickens. His hand slips between my legs. His fingers run down the sides of my pants, along the skin of my inner thigh.

I grab his hair during the kiss. My attention has shifted to his hand, causing me to lose focus on the kiss. It is the most uncontrolled kiss I have ever had.

Automatically, I slide my legs further apart. My body starts to get warmer and warmer. A few times Novak lets his fingers slide along the side and top of my pants. My hips respond of their own accord, moving with his touch.

During the uncontrolled kissing, I feel Novak grinning. As soon as he slides his fingers from top to bottom over the fabric I gasp.

The touch is so soft, so tender. He pulls his lips back from mine. I keep my eyes closed and lay my head in the pillow. My fingers are entwined in his hair. His fingers go under the fabric of my pants from the side.

A surge of panic runs through me, but is obscured by Novak pressing his lips against my neck. Very slowly, his fingers move over my skin. I appreciate his calm and pace.

A few times, his fingers slide teasingly over my most intimate spot until he hooks his fingers behind the top of my pants and pushes them down. I help him by pulling up my legs a little. He throws the piece of cloth somewhere in the room.