Turning the Tables- Hawk

//You turn the tables when Hawk thinks he's on top//

//Y/N's POV//

Eli Moskowitz was what Hawk used to be. Now, he was Hawk. A selfish, confident, cocky and arrogant jerk. But even knowing that, you still were dating him. You had been dating him when he was Eli, but he didn't want you to get picked on too, so you two kept it secret. He went from being barely affectionate to almost overly affectionate. He would smack your butt, make out with you in public, hold your hand, he'd always be connected to you in some way. There were a lot of times where you really missed when he was the shy kid who wouldn't hurt a fly, and mess with his fingers when he was nervous. Now all he uses his fingers for is to form a fist. To hurt more people. At first you kind of understood it, he'd been bullied for years and he wanted them to get a taste of their own medicine. But the moment he started going after innocent people, especially Demetri, that was where you drew the line.

Currently, you were at the party that Moon was hosting. She was hanging out with her girlfriend, while Hawk looked almost jealous. But his arm was around you. It honestly made you feel like a rebound. Then Demetri cane over to sit by the two of you. You welcomed him with open arms, while Hawk wasn't exactly the same.

"Get out of here." He growled as he took another sip of his drink, alcohol of course. You looked back at Hawk, giving him a glare that he knew meant that he was out of line.

"Keep in mind he is your friend too, Eli." You spoke, you respected that he wanted to go by a new name, but you used Eli when he got out of line. He scoffed as he chugged down the rest of his drink, crinkling the cup and tossing it at Demetri's head.

"Keep talking like that, and you'll be walking home, hot stuff." He stated as he leaned back on the couch, resting his hand on your lower back. Although his voice sounded angry, his touch was still gentle. And you knew he'd never let you walk home alone. He'd get too worried, but he'd be too "man enough" to show it.

"Then how about you apologize, and slow down on the drinks?" You asked, grabbing Demetri's hand to make sure this got resolved. Hawk slowly sat up, placing his foot on the coffee table as he looked over to Demetri, who swallowed thickly, ready for an insult from his used to be best friend.

"Sorry you're such a wangless coward." He chuckled, throwing his arm over your shoulder as he pulled you closer to him, trying to keep you off and away from Demetri. That didn't take long, because soon he was leaving the two of you, going up on the stage and grabbing the mic, soon starting to list embarrassing facts about Eli one after another.

This childish game was bringing your patience to its end. You let go of Hawk's hand, slowly walking in between the two. You forced your eyes shut, squeezing your eyelids together.

"ENOUGH!" You screamed throughout the entire building, making people cover their ears from how loud you had said it. Tears were in your eyes and everyone could notice it. Now it was like word vomit, everything was coming out.

"You two were best friends. You two told each other everything. You two were inseparable. And what happened to that? That dojo and Jonny Lawrence filled your head with nonsense. Telling you to be something you're not in order to get chicks, and appear to be cool." You spat, pointing a finger at Hawk, anticipating that Miguel would say something.

"Miguel I am not in the mood, so please don't." You stated, Miguel slowly blending back into the crowd. Hawk looked down, his past timid self showing for a moment, but he didn't let that be, his rough exterior coming back. He looked at you as his fists clenched, hating that you were speaking the truth.

"Sensei Lawrence didn't fill my mind with nonsense. He showed me my true self, and you know it's been in there. So don't even act like you're surprised." He spoke, walking closer to you as he grew upset, hating that everyone was seeing this.

"No, this isn't you. I know you had confidence in you. I know you're strong, I know you're confident. But I know on the inside, deep down, you're not arrogant, ignorant or a bully. You're a sweet, sensitive and nerdy guy. That's the guy I love. I love Eli, not Hawk. And you need to decide which one you want to be. One has me in it, one doesn't. One has Demetri, Doctor Who and Star Wars in it. The other, has people like Johnny Lawrence and Kreese, where you can go around the school and beat up any innocent kid that even looks at you. Decide which one you wanna be." You spat at him, hitting his shoulder with yours as he turned around, trying to decide whether or not to go after you.

But little did he know, he had just lost the closest person he could ever have, and he was now faced with the hardest decision he could ever make. Cobra Kai..or you.

//I really like this one! Please let me know what you think! And please request stuff!//