Rent- Tory

//You help Tory with her financial problems//

//Y/N's POV//

It was hard watching Tory work three jobs, and grab any shift she could just to keep her family off of the streets. So, you decided to do something about it. You often told Tory everything, and you knew eventually, you'd spill it. Eventually, you slowly started avoiding Tory. She...didn't take it too well. You noticed she was taking her training much more seriously, and that she was much more hostile than normal. It was hard to avoid her, but you wanted to surprise her. Soon enough, you thought it was time and you stashed the money in your jacket pocket, and you were driving over to Tory's apartment.

You sighed, standing in front of her door as you tried to gain the confidence to knock on the door. Out of a burst of confidence, you knocked, hearing Tory's voice on the other side of the door. She opened the door, letting it open a little more when she realized it was you.

"Oh. What do you want?" She snipped at you, folding her arms as she leaned against the door frame. Her little brother was by her mother, and you could hear her coughing from her room. It shook you out of your thoughts as you looked to Troy. She was not amused, she looked like she didn't even want you there, which you could understand.

"Look, I'm sorry I've been so distant. I've just been..preparing something." You spoke as you tried to get out the money, while Tory didn't look too amused.

"This better be good Y/N. My mom is waiting on her food." She spoke as you finally got the money out of your pocket, handing it to her as her jaw dropped.

"That should last you about three months worth of rent. I know you guys have been struggling, and I had to help. So I took on more jobs and became distant so I didn't blurt it out." You spoke, moving to gently cup her cheek as a happy tear ran down her cheek.

"I had to make sure my best girl was taken care of." You spoke, Tory pulling you in for a hug as her little brother ran out, hugging your guys' legs.

"Now, cmon. I got dinner in my car." You spoke, Tory smiling widely as she grabbed the take out bags from her favorite restaurant, then she noticed another thing.

"Y/N, you have to stop." She spoke, noticing bags and bags of groceries for her and her family. You could only chuckle, getting her little brother and her mother something to eat, while she was too awestruck to move. Once you were done, you walked up behind Tory, gently and slowly wrapping your arms around her waist.

"I hope this makes up for me avoiding you." You spoke as she turned around, running a hand through her hair.

"Y/N, are you crazy? This more than makes up for it! God, thank you.." She said thank you quietly, not wanting people to think that was in her vocabulary. You moved to gently hug her, rubbing her back gently as you two brought in the groceries.

Tory's mother and brother both loved you, and safe to say, Tory was seriously and madly in love with you. And based off of today, you definitely love her too.

//this may not exactly be Tory's personality, but I tried. I hope you guys like it!//