Grounded - Anthony

//You sneak over to Anthony's while he's grounded. S4 spoilers//

//Anthony's POV//

This is such crap. I got grounded for just joking around with some kid. That's what my 'friends' would say anyway. I kinda get it..we were a little mean to him. Okay, a lot mean. It still sucks to not have any electronics. I can't play any games or text Y/N! We were supposed to hang out soon.

I groaned as I leaned my head back on my pillow, jumping when I heard something hit my window. I slid open my window to look out, before I got smacked in the forehead by a pebble.

"Ow!" I looked down to see Y/N, my grimace turning into a smile. Then into worry.

"What are you doing here? You'll get in trouble." I whisper yelled to them, watching them begin to laugh.

"Yeah, you're one to talk, LaRusso." They responded, grabbing the ladder and moving it over, climbing it up quickly.

"What? I can't see you?" They joked, meanwhile I pulled them into a hug. It was almost nice when I got into trouble like this, it seemed to almost strengthen the relationship between myself and Y/N. It sounds wrong, and maybe it is, but it's nice to know someone's always there for you.

"I don't want you getting in trouble." I explained to them, growing nervous as they leaned in closer to me.

"Hey Anthony!" I heard my dad yell, making me worry about Y/N instantly.

"You've gotta go, before he comes up!" I whispered to them. I felt hands on my cheeks for a minute, and I had no clue what was going on. The moment Y/N's lips met mine, it was like magic. Like everything fell into place. They pulled away, leaving me there in a complete daze.

Y/N was down the ladder, had it back in its spot, and was leaving my driveway in what felt like 2 seconds. Meanwhile, I was still stuck at my window sill, still trying to process what had happened.

My dad definitely questioned why I was at my window, but he didn't suspect anything. I was still grounded for two weeks, but Y/N visited me everyday. I had never loved being grounded so much.

//Anthony had so much development this season, and I really liked it.//