Pep Rally- Hawk

//Everyone keeps telling you you're the innocent friend, but you come up with a plan to prove them wrong//

//Y/N's POV//

You were sick of it. Everyone calling you innocent or a goody two shoes. Especially the people at Cobra Kai. You didn't do karate, but since you were dating Hawk, you slowly became friends with them. Aisha was the only person who didn't call you innocent, and you were grateful for that. But everyone else in your school...wasn't exactly the same. One day, you couldn't take it anymore, those words...those labels. It infuriated you. It was never something you told Hawk, so he couldn't possibly know it bugged you. The only one you'd told was Aisha.

"Babe, have you ever even had a drop of alcohol?" Hawk had asked you, pulling you out of your thoughts. His arm was around you, while you were standing in a group with Aisha, Hawk, Miguel, Tory and yourself. You shook your head no as you folded your arms, Hawk only chuckling at your answer.

"You're so innocent." He teased, pulling you in to press a kiss to your temple. That was the last straw. There was no way you were gonna let Hawk call you innocent too, that was where you drew the line. You sighed as you looked up to Hawk, a smile on his face still.

"You think I'm innocent? Get ready to be proven wrong." You spoke, pressing a quick kiss to his lips before leaving, a plan set in motion. Would it get you in trouble? Yes. Would it make everyone eat their words? Yes. Was it worth it? Definitely.

//Time skip//

There was a pep rally at the end of the day, and the Cobra Kai's were in the hallways trying to find you. Hawk hadn't seen you all day and he was honestly starting to get a little worried.

"Hawk, cmon, we're gonna miss the pep rally." Aisha stated, while Hawk was staring down the hallway, waiting for you to come so he could sit next to you. But you never came.

"No, I'm not going inside until Y/N comes." He stated, glancing back to the gym and noticing you coming out with the cheerleaders. He thought it was out of place for you, but he had to talk to you. He walked over to you, while you were standing in the middle of the gym. You pointed to the bleachers and he figured it was best he listened. Soon, he was sat down on the bleachers, while his eyes were only on you. Eventually, you were speaking into the microphone and he realized what he said had hurt you.

"For everyone on the bleachers who said I was innocent or a goody two shoes. Eat your words." You spoke, a song soon coming on. Christina Aguilera's song, Dirrty. Before everyone knew it, you were dropping, twerking, body rolling and everything you could think of. And one thing was for sure, Hawk was certainly enjoying this. Aisha started laughing and cheering you on, while recording you since Hawk hadn't thought of that. You dropped one last time when the song ended, looking over your shoulder as everyone lost their minds, Hawk still frozen in place as he just witnessed everything.

"W-Wow.." He spoke, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked down, immediately feeling embarrassed. Aisha chuckled as she sat back down, showing Hawk that she'd recorded it and sent it to his phone. He got down the bleachers as quickly as he could, soon standing in front of you. You looked up to him as he smirked down to you, tilting up your chin to look him in the eyes.

"Definitely not innocent." He teased, leaning down to kiss you, your cheeks red at how embarrassed you were to kiss Hawk in public. But, you were happy you made your point.

//this got all over the place, and it sounded like a lot better plot in my head. But I hope you guys liked it! This sounds like it'd be in Glee tbh lmao//