Blue Moon- Moon

//Moon has a hard decision to make//

//Y/N's POV//

Moon was currently at your place, on your lap as you pressed delicate kisses to the curve of her neck, making her smile widely as she gently gripped to your hair and shoulders. These were the moments you cherished with Moon, where it was just pure bliss. Hawk and Moon had a big fight and were on a break at the moment. But Hawk didn't see it that way, he thought they were still together and Moon couldn't find the courage to stick up to him. But you knew somewhere inside her, Moon had that fight in her. That was why you agreed to keep your newfound feelings for each other quiet and truthfully...you had no idea what your relationship with Moon was. You'd make out, which you clearly didn't mind, but if you even came near the topic of Hawk or your relationship, she'd just make up an excuse and leave. It honestly hurt. You loved this beautiful girl with every fiber of your being, but you had no idea what she thought. Pulling away from her neck, Moon let out a small whine, making your lips curve into a smile, your hands gentle on her hips. You made small circles on her hips with your fingertips, looking up at her in admiration. Now was the time.

"What are we?" You asked quietly as you looked up to her, gently bringing your hand up to her cheek. Moon looked at you in fear, trying to squirm out of your grip and get away. She couldn't choose between you or Hawk, she loved both of you. Her feelings were so conflicted, but she knew she couldn't keep doing this. Moon grabbed her keys and phone, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Uh, my mom needs me at home. I'll talk to you tom-" You cut her off as you ran a hand through your hair, a defeated look on your face. This was breaking your heart, and as much as you loved and cherished Moon, you couldn't keep doing this.

"I can't keep doing this Moon." You sighed out as Moon stopped in her tracks, turning around at the door as she stared at your defeated form. That was when she realized how hard this was hitting you. How much you were suffering because she couldn't stick up for herself.

"What?" She asked quietly, not wanting to believe that you could possibly be leaving her. There was no way she could take that. It was like she couldn't move, her world stopped.

"I can't keep acting like I'm okay with this. I love you, Moon. I want to be able to say that, I want people to know you're mine. I'm not okay with just being tossed away whenever it's convenient for you. I'll bring up the topic of what we are or what you're going to do about Hawk, and you leave in an instant." You spoke as you slowly stood, moving towards Moon as small tears formed in her eyes.

"I love you, Moon. But you need to figure out if you feel the same. All I know is...he will never love you the way I do." You spoke softly as you looked into her eyes, watching her tears finally fall, tilting her head down and pressing a kiss to her hair. It broke your heart to see Moon hurt, but she needed to figure out what to do. You slowly pulled Moon into a small hug, your heart aching as Moon sniffled into your chest, as she tried to figure out the right solution to a very difficult problem.

//First Moon one shot! Part 2 anyone?//