Winter Driving- Robby

//You drive Robby to school in the winter//

//Y/N's POV//

It was early in the morning, and snow had just fallen down. The trees no longer had leaves, the streets were disguised by the layer of snow, and ice was underneath it. Currently you were getting ready for the day, throwing on a shirt, some pants, a jacket and a hat. You took a granola bar and headed out to your car, starting it up and soon heading out of the driveway. Turning up your radio, you nodded your head to the music, tapping your hands on the steering wheel. Everything seemed to be going great, until you noticed your boyfriend walking to school, holding his skateboard and in a flannel and his sneakers. You could tell his mom had been out again, so you soon pulled onto the side of the road.

"Need a ride, hot stuff?" You teased as you rolled down the window, Robby looked over as he tucked his hair behind his ear. He couldn't help but smile at you, walking over to your car as he rested his arms on the door.

"Nice wheels." He spoke, looking at the nice car you had gotten for your birthday, you could only laugh a little as you opened the door. You watched as Robby shook his head no, wanting to walk. Robby wasn't the person to accept offers, he thought it was people taking pity on him. And he didn't need that.

"Cmon Robby. You don't have a jacket, you can't ride your skateboard and I can guarantee you're freezing." You spoke, patting the seat as he sighed, thinking about what he wanted to do. All you could do was laugh a little, deciding to use one last effort.

"It's got heated seats." You spoke, and he slowly hopped in the car, setting his skateboard in the back of the car on the floor. He soon looked forward after putting on his seat belt, while the car still remained in place.

"Isn't this thing supposed to go?" He teased as he tapped his hands on his thighs, while you only pouted.

"It comes with a price." You teased, pointing to your lips as he playfully chuckled, moving over to press his lips to yours, gently cupping your cheeks.

"You're really cute, you know that." He spoke, pressing a kiss to your forehead before you began to drive. Robby gently held your hand while you drove, soon stopping at the school.

"Thanks for the ride." He spoke as he got out of the car, leaving his skateboard in your car. Robby wrapped his arm around your shoulders, pressing a kiss to your temple as the two of you walked into the school. Safe to say, it was a day off to a very good start.

//sorry this was kinda short, but I really liked it! Hope you liked my first Robby imagine! Feel free to request!//