At The Right Place - Tory

//You see Tory leaving the LaRusso house. S4 spoilers!!//

//Y/N's POV//

You were waiting outside in your car, your girlfriend inside. It wasn't right, but you'd followed her after she left the Cobra Kai dojo. It lead to the LaRusso house. There's no way Tory would trade secrets or anything like that, she was way too loyal..but you had no clue what she was here for.

When Tory stepped out of the house, you honked your car horn, making her jump. She got into the car once she realized it was you, she knew what was coming though.

"Why are you here? At the LaRusso house of all places?" You asked softly, Tory handed you the paper from the school. She was trying to get herself back in line. Now you felt bad for following her.

"I want to get myself back in line. I had to ask Mrs. LaRusso to sign this, so I could go back to school. I don't know why, but she's been helping me. She left food at my doorstep, she got Sam to back off..I feel like she knows what I'm going through.." She spoke softly, looking to the house, and then back to me.

"I didn't want to keep it from you, but I wanted to figure out what this was. I'm not the best at admitting I need help, let alone accept it." Tory laughed a little, making you giggle as well.

"I'm not a fan of the LaRusso's, but I am happy you're getting help. Just let me know next time, okay?" You asked softly as you grabbed Tory's hand, running your thumb over her knuckles. It took her a few minutes before she nodded, making you smile.

"At least there's one good LaRusso." You joked with her, starting up your car and beginning to pull away from the house. Maybe you weren't the biggest fans of the LaRusso's, but you were really glad Tory was getting help. She was really maturing, and you couldn't have been more proud of her.

//I really liked this, and s4 was perfection for Tory! Wouldn't have done it any other way//