Chapter One

Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

...........................................................

You are a streamer and have about 274,294 viewers, and today is your second time being in mcc. (Known as Minecraft championship) Your team is wilbur,tommy and tubbo.

You did not know anyone so you just privately messaged them and asking if they would wanna practice before the championship. They all got into contact and gotten to know each other while practicing.

Time skip

You looked at the time and told them that they have 1 hour to prep for mcc. They all were hyped about today, they all knew that they were gonna win due to your training with them.

You started up the stream and welcomed everyone with a hello and started reading some donations. You looked at the clock and tell the chat "we have about 20 minutes till mcc starts so lets get into it!". You seen the three in the vc and decide to join with them.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Once you joined you were welcomed with laughter and hellos. After About 13 minutes you all ran to the gates for mcc waiting to go in as everyone pushed there body up against the barrier. You were just in a huge group like everyone else was untill they all had to enter the tube to start the game.

TIME SKIP

Once you guys were voting you quickly say "guys i think if we go do the parkour we might win trust me" but then tommy and tubbo start to fight if they should do select the parkour but wilbur broke it up and spoke with a soft yet stern tone.

"guys we are already gonna play it due to the over vote of it so just pick it" then once you look over the texts shown what was the last mini game is.

PARKOUR WARROR

Once everyone loaded in and ran towards the starting line. they all watched the screens as the count down began as everyone spamed the forward button.

5

4

3

2

1

The race has begun...

You all raced for first and so far dream was ahead. Then technoblade (rest in peace) and dream were against eachother untill you got infront of them with in 3 blocks ahead. then technoblade fell then it was only you and dream.

"Come on y/u/n your almost done!" Is all you heard untill you see dream at the corner of your screen has fallen in the void below you. You were one parkour away before becoming champion. Before you knew it, screams and laughter filled the call with happiness bringing you cheer and glee. then you thought to your self...

you just beat the top 2 best
Minecraft players in the world..

then you jumped out of your thoughts when you hear your team congratuating you. "i did not know i was gonna beat them on my second run of mcc-"