Chapter thirty Five

Brooooooo I shit you not I completely forgot what I was doing yesterday and I fell asleep 😭 I'm so sorry

............................................
RECAP
You kissed him once more before slowly walking to the exit. Before hitting it you spoke up "what was it you wanted to tell me? You seem to have wanted to say something.." Wilbur paused but finally spoke "I'll tell you later I promise" with a little goofy smile causing you to smile. He reached his hand out and you ended up grabbing it and walking out together.

Did you really think this was gonna be it?

Was he gonna confess?

Was he going to tell you something important?

I want you to think this, if you where in Wilburs shoes would you ask them?
............................................

What the hell happened?

That's what I'm wondering.

What are they?

Dose that mean he likes them back?

Is he leading them on?

Are You leading them on?

... something is not right here...

Am I missing something?

Are you..

Missing something?

Wake up

Now

Wake the hell up now.

Tommy shook you like his life depended on it. You sadly where turning and talking in your sleep alittle to loud for everyone to look at you and already noticed you where uncomfortable. "We Heard- you sleep talking, well I did. Is anything ok? You seemed very...uncomfortable that's for sure" Tommy say somewhat concerning yet comforting. "Yea yea I'm fine it was a night mare after all right? As long as I don't die at the end of the day I will be alright" you spoke with a small smile making tommy flash his signature smile as always. Soon enough the questions keep popping up. And what seem to have shock you was that ranboo was in the front whispering to Wilbur, and for some reason, what if it was in a bad way? Your gut told you its not but if anything you shook off that thought and went back to sleep as if it was the only thing you could do at the moment.

Wilbur's pov

....

Should I ask them?

Would they reject me?

No...I mean it's not that obvious that I like them but still...

As the words seep out of my mouth ranboo smiled back trying to help the male with his issues and problems. "What if you tried asking them at awesome dudes party? I heard he gotten 1 million followers on YouTube so it's a great chance and plus's you two will be alone together. If anything he's probably gonna make everyone sleep over for the night" ranboo whispered to me in a hush tone then turning back to see if they went back to sleep. "Perhaps you might be right ranboo.. I have a shot and I'm gonna need to take it before it's to late you know? I just don't want them falling for anyone yet.." yea that sounds selfish but can you blame a man who has watched your content for years and that develop a crush on you watching walk away?

Wait....

He watches your YouTube videos...

Oop

............................................

I think I'm gonna end the book soon guys 🫢 omg wow

Wordcount:528