Chapter Twenty Four

Hello my beloved readers

It's been awhile but I'm on winter break:) I hope you guys are doing well and I deeply apologize for not posting in over a month or 2 but I am here and I am trying to do as much as I can because I planed a small smut chapter soon if you guys are ok with that :) BEFORE I DO IS WILBUR OK WITH THAT? this is not a book based off his personal life this is just base from fantasy but let me know if he's ok with it :)
............................................
RECAP

..as you both race to the car and hop in wilbur starts the car and plays music as you both sing along to the rhythem of the beautiful music beats you loved listening to...

............................................

as the wind blows in my face during the cool air in october the music of mr loverman came on as you stare out into the unknown. And as soon as you feel like you slightly regret it you can't stop thinking about how stupid it would be to ruin the friendship you already have with each other.

Soon the music begins become lower and lower by the second and all you could hear was the wind pressure from the window.

(NOOO OH MY GOD JACK MANIFOLD IS LIVE AND HES COOKING FOR CHRISTMAS IM SO SAD)

as the time slow down and you feel as if the sun was close to setting you start to feel a hand driven to your thigh that made you jump in surprise.

Yup you guess it, it was Wilbur soot making the first move. It shocked you but once he saw that he quickly took his hand away from your thigh because he was scared you might of been uncomfortable.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" Wilbur rushed feeling embarrassed for doing that. But as you reached for his hand he placed back on your thigh already knowing the actions on what you were planing on doing.

(I forgot how to write Wattpad story's oh no 😭)

Soon enough he started rubbing your thigh and to your delight it felt comfortable and really good. You don't understand why but with his warm muscular hands on your soft thigh just felt right for the both of you.
—-
Then you got into a car crash

The end

IM KIDDING IM KIDDING
Ok ok I will continue 😭
—-

Soon enough as you get closer to your first stop to pick people up Wilbur's hand "accidentally" sloped inward into your thigh cause you to gasp slightly at the new untouched spot. As soon as you finally got there he quickly took his hand off treating the few friends he was gonna take to the events they planed.

Soon enough you started to get tired as the wind pushed against your face and as the sunset lands on your face like a beautiful butterfly. Then you close your eyes meeting with darkness but with the loud conversations from the back of the car.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yay I did this in under 10 minutes how great am I

Ok I'm doing a event chapter due to Christmas coming soon so ask me some things you would want in it :) wether it be smut or fluff or even angst

Ask me questions for a QNA soon go go go

Word count: 560