Chapter Three

RECAP

you won mcc congraduations luv :) anyway you were invited into the smp and you were eating a hot pocket. Yea that chapter sucked BUT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT JUST YOU WAIT LUVS😏😏😏😉

...........................................................

Forgot to say timeskip to morning but lets say you finished cleaning and you went to sleep

...........................................................

You woke up from a 13 hours nap and looked at your phone for the time. You sqint your eyes and the time shown 12:37 pm. You sigh and sit up looking around your room. After looking around the room you went back on hit phone to scroll through dms,twitter and snapchat dms. Once you finish looking and scrolling through dms you get a notification from wilbur. 'A dm?' you quickly press on the notification and read what it says.

Wanna stream with me today?

you smile down at the text and responded with a sure and told you the details for what time along with what will you guys will be doing. Once you both finish up talking you decided to play minecraft for the stream. Once you both set the date and time for the stream, you just sat in your chair for the next 45 minutes scrolling on there phone.

Time skip to starting soon screen :)

you start up your stream and wait for people to load. You got moved to a random vc noticing it was wilbur who put you in his vc. He is in your twich chat and  responded with a hello :).

You just sit there laughing for the past 2 minutes and then unmuted to welcome all the people who joined your stream with a happy smile and chats flooding warm welcomes as always.

you start to read your first donation
and thank people for the bits and subs and told wilbur to unmute. So he did and he said hi and right off the bat he told you "you look Beautiful on this fine day y/n" you could not help but smile.  "thank you, you look beautiful as well"

you laugh and pulled up his live on your second moniter and all you seen was him smiling widly and blush alot telling the chat hes not blushing. From that you start to laugh as chat starts to see you visible smile a little to hard. "Guys come on stop it, im not flustered"

that comment made wilbur start to smile even more and he started to tease you "awe is little y/n (your nickname) blushing?" "no stop wilburrrr"
"awe, i see those pink cheeks!aweeee you look so cute!"

😧

You just hided your face and waited till wilbur stoped teasing you. "Ok i think its time we play minecraft" "awe don't be so upset that i keep teasing you" you just say nothing and tell him the code to join the world.

(idk i saw the comment that said "My TNT Ruler" and i really liked it so props to you reader 😩🤞)

"Alright lets make a house first and build it ok?" "Anything for you cutie" you start to smile telling wilbur to stop teasing you and which he did and then you both started to gather wood and food and make a house

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY TUBBO HE LIKE
DA BEE

Once the house was finished you both ran outside to get wool for beds and coloring. You got blue and yellow coloring and dye the beds. You gave him the yellow one and hold it.

You place your bed before he spoke "thank you.." you click your bed as he just looks at you for a second then placing his bed next to yours then sleeping till morning. "I-" "hope you don't mind puting my minecraft bed next to yours.." you started to feel warm and felt your cheeks start to burn "i don't mind at all" you had a smile plasted on your face as wilbur muted on discord but you did not mind as you started to read out donos and thank people for subs and bits

--------------------------------------------------

Wilburs pov

i got a dono that was 75 dollars and quickly muted to thank them "Whoa thank you Clem+spooky2424 for the 75!"

Dono: i would like to dare you on a quest from a dear friend of mine. I dare you too say "can i put my minecraft bed next to yours irl" please :)

i blushed a deep red as chat started to spam

teabag2847: DO IT!!

Clem_spooky2424: do it don't be shy love :)

mcytsimp2000:DON'T WUSS OUT ON US WILBUR!!

TheMothLady: come on will do it for ✨clout✨

i can't help but blush alot to the point its visable for chat to see. they started to spam "simp!" and "your blushing!"

"chat stop it ...okok i'll do it..i'll do it"

--------------------------------------------------

back to your pov

Wilbur finally unmutes saying "so so sorry i took so long i was erm..reading a dono" "ah its alright! No need to say sorry"

after a moment of silence he spoke up saying these followinng words "i-..um..erm..can i.. god this is stupid" "what is it wilbur?" you heard him sigh as he said

"can i put my irl minecraft bed next to yours?"

...........................................................

Sorry i rushed :(

vote and follow me for more updates

drink water and eat food :)

wordcount:929