Chapter Five

RECAP FOR LAST CHAPTER

you finally finished editing and once you were about to get up someone was ringing you. You sighed probally thinking it was tommy trying to get content out of you or at least something to make his veiwers stay. But once you looked at who was calling you caught you by suprised.

Is that..

...........................................................

Karl?

That name sound familiar...Oh! They were your best friend from middle school to highschool! they were one of the most funnyest people you ever meet in middle school and high school. In fact they were your only friend who stayed with you. You always thought of him like a brother/Sister and nothing else.

They would always study with you and hanged out with you. But on graduation day Karl told you he loved you but you did not feel the same. Sooner or later they lost contact in eachother

(how is this so far? Is it going well?)

but somehow karl got your number agian? Kinda odd. but did he call you because you gotten more views? Did they finally find your phone number?

While you were thinking you snaped out of it and see that you acidently let it ring out. you sighed and just think it about how much you missed them. after a while you gotten a voicemail. It was from karl and so as temping as you wanted to look at it you started to think to much.

What if he still hates me for rejecting him and he wants to earn my trust to brake me? What if they just want me for clout? Do they still love me? What if they just wanna be friends agian?

As you stoped thinking you open the voicemall and put it on speaker to hear it.

hey its me karl. Your old best friend from middle school and high school. I just gotten a new phone and i was hoping to see if i gotten your correct old phone number. Please call me back because i missed having our talks and hang outs. Hope you can reach out to me and probally plan a hang out? Let me know.

a..a hangout? You start to think is this the chance i finally get to meet him agian? Well lets hope it works out but..i just hope he still likes me as a friend..

you start to call them back hoping they don't answer. Lucky they did not so you left a voicemail as well

Hey its y/n and im so happy you found my contacts! I am pretty busy due to working, school and trying to work on essays and projects but maybe when i am free i can try to let you know? anyway i have to go back to work and maybe we can catch up soon. Bye!

You ended the call hoping he gets it. You shut your phone down and pull up streams that are still live. You see Wilbur is still live so you join in and as soon as you join people noticed you in chat. Wilbur seems to notice as well and starts to call you on discord.

you being the shy little bubby you are you just don't answer. But Wilbur on the other hand keeps calling you even if you end the call. So you gave up and finally joined the call to a upset wilbur "why did you not answer my first call" he sounded sad but you just started to laugh a little

"i was just shy so i did not know what to do. I don't mean to hurt your feelings wil" you continue to laugh a little bit more but then he just looks into his camrea with a pouty face. "Awee you look so adorable when you pout!" In that once comment he starts to smile with in seconds "how can i pout if you just complement me.." you start to laugh and as that happens you just chat with wilbur till his stream ends

After Wilbur ends his
stream

"well that was fun! Anyway do you wanna plan on probally stream with eachother tomorrow by any chance?" There was a hint of a smile in that sentence that made Wilbur smile widely.

"Yea..i'd love to"

..................................................

Well that went well if i do say so for myself. Anyway i wanna thank @YourLocalBigQSimp for making me upload and give me ideas :) im happy you read my book! Also there is also a new book i am doing called "Smp Oneshots" go check it out! Anyway i'll start preping for the next chapter

AND

THANK YOU @YourLocalBigQSimp and @Inniter for looking at my book! Go follow them! :D

also @YourLocalBigQSimp your name keeps crashing my wattpad my god your powerful-

MY NEW GOD🙏

wordcount:838