Chapter Eleven

Recap:

You start to think what will you do untill..you remembered that the trip is in 4 weeks and you were so happy and wished for it to come sonner and you already knew that the trip would be fun just from thinking of it

or..

will it

?

...........................................................

you hear the door bell ring as you layed in your bed but just let it go thinking it is a package you ordered. The door bell keep ringing and knocking and so you finally got up to open it.

once you did you layed your eyes on a (i don't know what you look like so imma just think of who you look like? Idk) Blue eyes boy with light brown hair and with a happy smile.

"Hey y/n long time no see! I came to stop by and see what you were doing and i also wanted to see if you wanted to hang out?"

"karl!! oh my god! Wait..how did you find my adress and how did you find were i was?"

"well i wanted to suprise you! I asked your mom to give me your adress so i could catch up with you and we can maybe stream with eachother!"

"yea i'd like that idea! Come inside! make your self at home!"

"thanks.."

karl gose in and sits on the couch and once he dose you get a notification.

Wilby: hey can i get your location for the trip in the next 4 weeks? Just so i could know what to bring and find out how long is it to get everyone

y/n: yea sure here!

(1234 Street 1234 zip code)

[GUYS THE LOCATION IS FAKE and if someone dose live here please quietly message me so i can change it :)]

You smile and turn off your phone and karl was staring at you with a wondered look.

"who was that?"

"it was wilbur! He just asked me for my location for the trip"

"oh..right..anyway wanna go stream with eachother? Maybe play minecraft?"

You get a notification..

from..

Austin..

Austin: hey y/n! I am austin from Love Or Host! I was wondering if you could be one of our contestents for this upcoming love or host in 3 days! Would you like to join?

[EVERYONE VOTE!!]

[COMMENT ON ONE TO VOTE]

yes?

no?

...........................................................

BIG HUGE THANKS TO britneyhaily90920 FOR THE BIGGEST IDEA FOR MY BOOK I CAN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH!!

i really really hope you all are eating and drinking water :) please if not and you feel like you need someone to talk to im here :) uh and yea have a chill day and eat and drink bAh bAaaa

wordcount:547