Chapter Six

RECAP OF LAST CHAPTER

"well that was fun! Anyway do you wanna plan on probally streaming with eachother tomorrow?" there was a hint of a smile in that sentence that made wilbur smile widely

"Sure..i'd love to"

...........................................................

you normally wake up at 12 Pm, shower, get dressed, eat and stream. But today you woke up at 8 pm.. "thats kinda weird" You never woke up at 8pm before.

It was probally because you stayed up for 2 or 3 days editing, streaming like normal.

You gotten up and got your clothes and a towel. You walked twards the shower. You were wash your hair and got lost in your thoughts untill you felt the warm water fall off your face.

After you finished showering you dryed off and put on clothes. You grabed a brush and a blow dryer and dry and brush your hair like you do every morning.

After that you walked to your kitchen and pulled out some eggs and start to crack them in a bowl. Untill you gotten a call from karl. You smiled and pressed answer with the speaker on.

"hey y/n i did not think you would be up!"

"yea me neather but im just making eggs. Do you need anything?"

You could hear karl smile as he says the following words

"wanna hangout today?"

you on the other hand wanting to say yes but you moved away from your home town 2 years ago.

"im sorry karl but im not back in our home town i left ever since i graduated. Im sorry but we can chat on the phone if you like"

"oh its ok y/n i just assumed you were still back in your home town im sorry but sure i would love to chat with you!"

"great to hear that karl. I was about to stream soon would you like to be my guest?"

"hmm..i kinda have to go in like 17 minutes..sure!"

Time skip

"Ok bye karlll!"

"byeee y/u/n!"

Karl left your channel

You sigh and look at the chat spaming as normal.

user6969:BYE KARLL!!!

ilovetoes:who is karl?

mcytsimp27:is karl your "buddy"? Ooo wait till wilbur finds out about this man 😳

you start to laugh at a mcytsimp27 comment. "Well mcytsimp27 just don't tell him. Anyway hes just a friend and NOTHING else" you say it with a blank impression as you stare in the camera.

you start to get a discord call and it was no other than wilbur soot back at it agian. You smile alot to yourself and inform the stream someone is going to join you.

"ok guys someone is going to be chating with me for sometime i don't know for how long but behave chat"

you acidently let the discord call go but then wait to see if they call you agian instead they join your vc.

Wilbur soot joined your channel

"Heyyyy willbur! I am streaming so what ever you say make sure its not political or anything you will regret"

"hey y/n why did you not answer my first call" he sounded sad and in that case let you let out a joyfull laugh that caused wilbur to smile

"Im sorrrrrryyyy i did not know i hurt your feelinggssss" you both start to laugh

"would you like to hang out on my stream with me?"

"yea i would love to" wilbur starts to smile and boots up minecraft

...........................................................

please remember to vote in you love the chapter! It keeps me motivated :) running out of ideas but im working on it, remember to love yourself and eat some food so you won't starve! Also drink some water

wordcount:669