Chapter Thirteen

Recap:

You were very nervous at who were at the love or host and was very worried if you got hosted. But it was supose to be fun right?

Your thoughts were interuped by austin telling you to unmute and as you do you went into to The active zoom meeting to see...

Eret, Niki, Minx, Karl, Wilbur, Bob, Dream, Fundy and Quackity

...........................................................

you start to look at the people on the screen who looked pretty confident untill you looked at wilbur and karl

karl looked so happy and scared at the same time, wilbur looked so happy when he joined in. You smile as you seen wilbur and did a little wave to everyone before austin told you to introduce yourself.

"um hello! My name is y/n and i like streaming and minecraft. My favorite color is (favorite color) f/c and im 23 years old"

(I think wilbur is 25 idfk wait imma look it up)

(ok yea hes 25(24) im correct anyway back to the chapter)

(BRO IM SO SORRY I WAS SO SLEEP DEPRIVED I THOUGHT IT SAID 25 HES 24 IM SO EMBARRASSED IM SO SORRY)

everyone smiled and said hello as everyone introduced there selfs. After the introduction right off the bat austin asks

"So lets start off with a question for the contestents. Y/n got any?"

"oh! Um yea i do. So i have a very very fucked up sleep schedule. I normally sleep at 5 am till 12 am or 2 pm but sometimes i just sometimes don't sleep at all, would you be ok to sleep without me?"

"Ooo thats a great question y/n! ok niki your up"

"well hmm... as long as we are cuddling when one of us wake up im completely fine with it but if you have other things to do i respect that"

niki gave a happy smile along with alittle giggle.

You look at nikis screen and smile "awww niki your so wholesome and adoreable!!"

"well thank you y/n" niki smiled once more making everyone smile at the adorable vibes niki was giving

"ok bob your turn"

"um i honestly do not care if they cuddle with me or not, i'd be fine by my own if they are busy all night really"

You gave him a weird look as he noticed austion asked everyone else answers

Time skip to the
voting time

After everyone gave in there answers austin says "ok y/n could you dm me the bottem three?"

"sure.."the silence of clicking and clackering of y/n keyboard fills the silents during the voting time

bottem three:

Quackity

Fundy

bob

(VOTE FOR A PERSON TO VOTE OFF!!! only comment once for one vote )

...........................................................

Ahhh helloo

sorry this is short, i had a long and rough week, my entire body is exreamly sore, i have sports practice and im extreamly sleep deprived even though its 11:33 pm

Anyway i'll try go make the chapters longer but anyways i'll let yal go. Have a great morning, night or afternoon. Drink water and eat some food please!

Wordcount:630