Chapter Fourty one (end)

Last story and I'm doneeeeee, I have to end it on a sad note but I have a life and I feel happy, to happy that I forget I have a life here for a good few months 😭

........................................
RECAP
"And that was the first kiss we ever had when we started dating, sure we had some when we didn't date but the ones when you date someone mean something Lilly"
........................................

Lilly smiled as she watch you smile at Wilbur who was cooking in the kitchen with his mom. It was thanks giving and your children with Tommy the youngest who was friends with Wilbur was around 37 years old, Lilly was officially 20 cause she was adopted by you and Wilbur. She loved books and writing. She was around purples age when he was taken into custody of puffy who was one of your good friends. Dream how ever was taken into custody around 15 years old when Lilly was 15. They hated each other and you never knew why but they didn't like each other. It was like dream always had something snarky to say to Lilly but always had a good comeback for whatever words was released from dreams mouth. But weirdly Dream came to the thanks giving event cause puffy was offered by Wilbur and you but Lilly declined for dream to attend at all cost. In the end he was sadly forced to go, in the end he would always pick a fight with Lilly and it was always something stupid like Lilly's clothes or makeup or even the way her hair looks. For you personally you figured that he just play fights with her. But anyways, as Lilly and you get called to the dinner table you see dream already waiting there on his phone always distracted. He was a quite boy but none of the less when you and Lilly sat down dream put his phone down to pick one small stupid fight with Lilly. They always do these fights and as soon as Wilbur sat down they stopped. As dinner went on dream kept kicking Lilly's feet while you were talking to puffy and Wilbur and his mom about their life's and stuff with some events coming up. Soon enough dinner end but Lilly and dream had other plans..

Wanna see what happens next? Stay tune for a new book!

AHHH

I FINSIHED THE BOOK, I know it sucked but it's a new sequel to a new dream x reader Book! Really excited to write it out and yes there will be slow updates cause I'm a busy person. BUT YAY I FINSISHED, See you guys in the next book, any recommendations or ideas?

Wordcount:453