Chapter Ten

Recap:

you finally ended the stream with wilbur still muted as you dm him telling you that you were gonna get food untill you get a incoming call

Incoming call...

💃 karl 💃
...........................................................

"Karl? why is he calling? It should be 2 am for him right?" You think and wait for your mind to deside your answer.

You answer the call...

"hey karl why are you up at 2 am? Did something happen?"

"oh no nothing happened its just that i was watching your stream earlyer..who is wilbur?"

"oh! Wilbur is one of the people i played with on mcc, we just started to kinda talk and he invited me to go on a roadtrip with him and his friends in 4 weeks! Hes so cute to And nice. I think you two would get alone pretty well"

"oh...well then it seem you like..wilbur?"

"yea i think i do but its not set in stone, so im just probally just gonna like him and trail off but if i don't..he might be the one i am looking for karl!"

"im..so happy for you y/n..imma go erm- clean my house don't forget to pack your things for that..trip"

"oh i won't! Don't worry, anyway good luck on cleaning your home! Byeee"

"bye..."

...........................................................

Karls pov..

'who is wilbur..and why is he being flirty with them.." karl begin to keep thinking and thinking wondering why dose y/n love wilbur but not them.

"y/n seems to like wilbur more..but what dose he have to offer? i known them for years and i know i have meet up all their love espections.."

karl looks at his phone once more as a tear prick his eye "its not fair..." he drowns in his sorrows as he gets an idea

"what if i just follow her..but that seems like im stalking them. Maybe i could get there location from there mom?Maybe..but Why is it that wilbur is so perfect for y/n but im not..is it our personality? Looks?..i have to find a way to get to the bottem of this.." karl pulls out his phone and start texting y/n mom asking for your adress

karl began to smile and giggle at the ideas they created "now all i have to do is wait for 4 weeks and try to see if i could find out there meet up!" Karl spoke with a happy grin as they got to work

...........................................................

Wilburs pov...

once more another day spent at the work place editing, streaming and cleaning my place as normal, once I finished my work I jump in my car and drive home.

I get out of my car and get a notification that y/n is streaming, I start to smile knowing how I somehow missed there voice and the way they speak.

I quickly press on the notification to take me to there stream and listen to it as i walk out of my car and go into my home. Once I enter my home I locked the door, took of my shoes and ran to my room trying to find a jumper to wear and sleep in as I listen to y/n stream.

When I found a jumper and put it on I went into my bed and layed down listening to y/n calming voice. Sooner or later i drift off into sleep listening to there soft and calming voice.

...........................................................

Y/n pov...

"well chat...i think it's time i go take my leave..its almost 12 am and i have to edit and finish cleaning my house, love you lots and please eat and drink some good food! Byeee chattt"

you finally ended your stream after a LONG day. You sigh as you get a notification...'a reqest for my location? What the hell..'
you were kinda freaking out on why you were getting that notification so you quickly said press no and leaned back into your chair.

then you rememered that the trip will be in 4 weeks, you where so happy and could not wait for it! you sometimes wish it was sooner to, but just by the thought of it you knew the trip will be the best thing that will ever happen to you

or

will it

?

...........................................................

I AM SO SWAG KEKFMGG

IMMA CRY GUYSSSSS YOU ALL REALLY READ MY BOOK AND TELL ME ITS GOOD IMMA START TRYING TO POST DAILY EVEN IF I GOT NO IDEAS 😭😭😭

BUT LOOK AT WHAT WE ARE AT!!!

IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU ALL!!!!THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Please drink water and eat :) wait no- eat water and drink good food :)

wordcount:838