O9 - author's notes / fun facts.

author's notes.

hi! thank you so much for readingcrush! finishing it even

crush! finishing it even.

here are some things i didn't quite cover fully in the book! just some notes, fun facts and little easter eggs :)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ONE - (Y/n)'s quirk:
i don't really like to add quirks in my books in general unless it's relevant to the plot. i would like it better if everyone felt included- and since there are millions of BNHA fans and millions of ideas for quirks, my choice would undoubtedly disappoint at least one person so i'd rather not add one. however, despite it being unknown, (Y/n)'s quirk in this book is still powerful; it landed her a spot on the recommendation list for UA.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TWO - this was originally a bakugou fic:
yep yep :) my account was originally going to be for bakugou only, but i didn't want to feel trapped in a bubble and changed it to any anime character i thought fit the premise best. and i felt like Todoroki would fit this one perfectly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THREE - (Y/n)'s relationship w her parents:
again, i don't like to give backstories any spotlight- unless it's relevant to the plot so that everyone would feel included. in this book though, (Y/n)'s parents died of unknown causes when she was still a baby; when her aunt was given custody over (Y/n) she quickly gave her up to the nearest orphanage. she didn't stay for long though, as she was adopted by two pro heroes: her current, adoptive parents! ofc Ochaco and Tsuyu spilled the tea about all this in chapter two, cause they can't keep a secret.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FOUR - Momo's feelings:
idk why y'all keep hating on her but in this book, YAOYUROZU DOES NOT LIKE TODOROKI. she literally HELPED (Y/n). most of my books are just lovey dovey, teeth-rotting fluff scenes, so i hate adding rivals or anything along those lines. i made Momo (Y/n)'s best friend cause i'm gay for her that's literally it y'all were bashing her HARD 😭💀
besides, Momo is crushing on Jiro in this book sOOO- if you reread chapter seven, you'll get what i mean xoxo.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FIVE - (Y/n)'s 'friendship' with kaminari:
i like to think (Y/n) waited for shoto in her first years of UA, but when it became clear he wasn't "interested" she tried to move on with kaminari - it's just a little subplot that i decided to flake into the story, didn't wanna dive too deep into that because like i said in the previous point, i don't add love rivals in fluff books.