O1 - forming a friendship.

monday, 8:38 PM.

"ALRIGHT TODOROKI! first thing on the list," Uraraka beamed as she looked down at her phone

"ALRIGHT TODOROKI! first thing on the list," Uraraka beamed as she looked down at her phone. "forming a friendship!"

"y'know i still cant believe we're third years and this motherfucker made no moves." Asui commented earning herself a glare from said boy.

"although rudely worded," Iida sighed, crossing his arms to his chest. "i do agree with Tsuyu. how exactly is he going to form a friendship when he one, has never spoken to her directly. and two, keeps stuttering around her."

Ochaco smiled at her white-red haired friend, "you're Deku's best friend, right Todo?"

"i assume so?" he replied with a tilted of his head.

"so just picture Izuku's face!"

"wait, wha-" Shoto was cut off by her pushing him against (Y/n)'s dorm room door.

"Ocha! you shouldn't push–" Iida came to Todoroki's defense but was promptly silenced by Izuku who knocked on the door and pulled the engine-quirked boy away.

Asui waved as she ran off with the rest of the DekuSquad™ "good luck!"

before he could call for them, (Y/n)'s door opened. "Uraraka! Tsuyu! hi—" she cut herself off upon realizing it was Shoto instead of her two friends.

"oh, Todoroki. hello!" nonetheless, (Y/n) greeted the boy with a smile. "are Ochaco and Asui with you?" she asked, poking her out to look both ways at the empty hallway.

"uh.. nope- nope. just.. uh me." the bi colored male took a deep breath and smiled slightly, ignoring the twisting feeling in his stomach when his eyes met her big (e/c) ones as they stared up at him. "they couldn't make it."

"oh." she chuckled, "well do you want to come inside and do face masks with me?"

"do a what? whats that?"

(Y/n) paused for a second or two, confusion melting into amusement. "you've never done a face mask before?"

"no?"

she suddenly took hold of his right arm, wrapping her (s/c) ones around his and pulling him inside. "oh my god you have not lived, my friend."

"take a seat on the floor ill be right back." she smiled, disappearing into the bathroom.

Todoroki obediently sat down on the carpeted floor with his back against her soft bed. he looked around in awe staring at the (f/c) themed room. he entered every single one of his classmates' dorms except hers— even Bakugou's! albeit without his permission.

but (Y/n)'s dorm was a complete mystery to him before this point— he wondered how she would decorate her walls, what the theme would be, how her personal space looked and surprisingly; it was more cluttered than he thought it would be; not in a messy, dirty way. but rather in a few loose things here and there.