O6 - practice activities they're involved in.

monday, 5:49 PM

OCHACO NEVER REALLY considered herself to be the noisy type, she had always kept herself out of other people's business; she simply saw no benefit in snooping around and shoving herself into every topic

but... just this once... the airheaded brunette just couldn't walk away, as hard as she might try.

she didnt mean to eavesdrop, truly. the girl was innocently making her way to midoriya's dorm room to get some homework done with the rest of her friends- but upon passing Yaoyurozu's room, that was when she overheard her, Jiro and (y/n) discuss something about joining new clubs.

ochaco's heart almost leaped out of her chest; if (y/n) was looking for a club to join, this information can be very much valuable to shoto and his -oddly working- plan to capturing her heart. the girl trapped her bottom lip brtween her teeth, taking in a deep breath as she slowly pressed her left cheek and ear against the wooden door of Momo's dorm.

"hm.. the art club maybe? dont you really like to paint, (n/n)?" Jiro suggested.

said girl hummed, "yeah, i was so caught up with the computer club I didn't realize there even was an art one." she laughed, Ochaco can already picture her embarrassed grin.

"(y/n) are you sure you can fit club activities in your schedule?" Momo questioned, "i mean, you're already busy enough with studies and family business; clubs were made for students outside the hero course who have extra time to kill."

"you have a point there, but on Tuesdays i dont have anything and sitting around the dormitories doing basic training makes me feel like im being lazy..." (y/n) pouted.

Jiro chuckled at her best friends' words, "y'really need to get over this overachieving 'im being lazy if im not working' mindset." she patted her (h/c) hair as consolation. "ts'not healthy."

(y/n) smiled, "ill try." she turned to look down at the list of all the available clubs in her head, "if they let us join, what clubs would you guys wanna take up?"

"definitely the music club, you know id be all over that." came Kiyoka's quick reply.

"honestly, i dont know i've always been busy with my studies and hero work- i never really stopped to think about it." third party Momo hummed in thought, but at this point, ochaco couldnt care less- she got all the info she would need to help her friend Todoroki.

the girl quickly dashed to izuku's dorm, where the said ice and fire user would be. she harshly slammed the door open; disturbing her fellow classmates that were doing homework themselves.

"TODOROKI! i have GREAT news!"

shoto's mismatched eyes sparkled, a huge grin stretching on his lips. "my father retired?"

Uraraka shook her head, cupping his cheeks aggressively with a crazed laugh. "even better!"

"my father died?!"