O5 - gifts and small appreciation presents.

chapter inspired by the
aladdin movie lmao.

saturday 7:15 PM.

TODOROKI FROWNED AT the many candy options displayed before him, biting his lip as his eyes glided over the name brands for each box of chocolate and sweets

TODOROKI FROWNED AT the many candy options displayed before him, biting his lip as his eyes glided over the name brands for each box of chocolate and sweets. tapping his index finger against his chin in thought with his phone up against his left ear, "im here Ochaco i just dont know which ones are her favorites."

"hmm... hey tsu do you know (y/n)'s favorite candy to eat?"

"i dont think she has one, she eats anything sweet." tsuyu's distant voice came in reply. "you heard her." ochaco chuckled, "just get her whatever; im sure she'll love anything; we're waiting!" and with that, she hung up.

shoto sighed, shrugging as he bent down to take the multiple chocolate bars and throwing them in his shopping cart.

a "Enji's credit card anyway." fell from his lips, throwing 3 jars of nutella and 2 jars of strawberry jam for safe measure. strawberry jam is sweet, its good enough.

if he didnt know which one was her favorite, he'll just take all. sugar daddy behavior.

Todoroki pushed the metal cart to the blonde cashier who almost choked on her gum when her shocked blue eyes focused on the piled up candy almost overflowing the iron rim of the cart.

her lips parted to ask wether or not hes s̶a̶n̶e̶ sure about purchasing such a number of unhealthy snacks — but he quickly shut her up with a straightforward "dont ask."

and that was good enough for her, deciding not to question any further and ignoring whatever this teenage boy had wrong in his head, the older woman began scanning his items.

as soon as she was finished, he paid and left quickly; heavy bags in his hands. Todoroki looked down at his handwatch that read 7:37 PM.

his lips curved slightly in a nervous smile, he strode over to a corner of the street where the rest of his friends sat awaiting him.

shady.. he thought.

Midoriya was the first to notice him, green eyes shot open and jaw dropping to the floor. "Shoto! thats too much! you bought the whole store!" he yelled, eying the heavy looking plastic bags Todoroki carried.

"well... she likes sweet stuff and i didnt know what her favorite were and.." his voice faded from low to lower until he was almost whispering— his pale cheeks lighting up in a red color with embarrassment.

ochaco drooled, cupping her pink cheeks in her palms. "Todo(/n)~" she mumbled. Tsuyu smacked her brunette friend by the back of the neck, "pull yourself together, we are not in a barn."