O3 - have good personal hygiene.

wednesday, 6:00 AM.

"HAVE GOOD PERSONAL hygiene

"HAVE GOOD PERSONAL hygiene." Izuku rubbed his eyes tiredly, yawning as he stared down at the harsh-glaring phone screen of his. "its so early..." he whined with a pout.

Uraraka smiled at the tired boy, patting his shoulder comfortingly. "bear with us, Deku."

Todoroki, barley awake, sat on Ochaco's feminine pink chair near her vanity; staring with half lidded eyes at his reflection while Asui brushed his wet hair. "i agree with Izuku, its so early Uraraka..."

"no. its. not." the bubbly brunette's cold glare contrasted her grin.

"yes ma'am, sorry ma'am."

"stop moving so damn much." Asui grumbled, fisting a lock of his hair with her left hand and aggressively moving his head to brush it down with her right— the vigorous movements pained Shoto's neck but he knew better than to speak up. obviously.

enter stage left, Iida Tenya. a plate of two chocolate waffles in his hand. the blue haired boy happily chewed on the... dessert? breakfast?

"how's everything going?"

"good good. morale could be higher." Ochaco replied, "what are those?"

"huh?" iida blinked, "oh! i thought you were talking about my shoes. i got these from (Y/n)."

silence filled the room, all eyes on the class rep.

...

...

...

"why would she be talking about your shoes?"

"(Y/N) IS HERE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!" Ochaco shook her taller friend by the shoulder, his glasses almost falling off from the aggressive movements. her neck snapped to stare at Asui and Shoto. "Todo, change of plans. we go now."

"wait what? his hair still looks like shit."

"Asui did i ever do something that offended you for you to act like this?" Todoroki glared at his green haired friend, ignoring the demanding pulls of Ochaco.

eventually, the brunette snatched him out of the chair — pushing him out the door with Iida and Tsuyu hot on their tail.

Deku panted as he ran after his friends, "who" pant. "has this much" pant. "energy at 6 in the" pant. "morning?!"

the group entered the common room to br met with the sight of (Y/n) and Kaminari, happily inhaling their chocolate waffles.

"good morning, guys, you're all up really early today." the (h/c) haired girl greeted, a beaming grin on her face – one that Ochaco mirrored as she grabbed a plate and took a seat next to her. "morning! thanks for the waffles (y/n)."

"you dont have to thank me every day for making you breakfast, ocha."

"yes i have to! no one asks you to make us anything— but you still do."