O8 - be yourself!

saturday, 7:41 pm.

TSUYU HAD ENOUGH. she's calling the mental hospital. her friends are crazy. THIS is crazy.

her black eyes stared at her friend, Ochaco, as she marched left and right wearing a dark green military uniform, where she got it from Asui had absolutely no idea.

the brunette also held a long staff, waving it around as she spoke loudly.

"ALRIGHT CADETS." Uraraka yelled, a determined expression painted across her normally soft features. "TOMORROW IS OUR BIG DAY. the day we trained all our lives for!"

"i wouldn't say all our lives... maybe the last month." Tsuyu chimed in, only to be ignored by her friends who sat next to her.

"YES MA'AM OCHACO MA'AM." Iida and deku shouted with a salute.

"ITS THE DAY WE'VE BEEN DREAMING OF SINCE  OUR BIRTH!"

"YES MA'AM OCHACO MA'AM."

"really? so not your graduation? not your wedding?" Asui raised a brow. "you guys are actually nuts."

the door to Ochaco's dorm room opened abruptly, catching the attention of everyone in the room. all eyes fell on Momo and Kyoka, who stared back with confused expressions. "uhm... are we interrupting something?..."

"you're just in time! come, come in!" Uraraka beckoned, "we're setting up the plan for tomorrow." she took hold of the girls' arms and shoved them inside the room. "you guys talked to mr Aizawa?"

Kyoka nodded, her short purple hair bobbing in sync. "mhm. we had to do a lot of begging but he agreed to let us use the school garden."

"there's a school garden?" Izuku turned to her with a questioning look.

"mhm." Momo answered quickly, "they're only accessible for teachers and certain students whose quirk is related to plants and such. but we managed to have mr Aizawa pull a few strings."

Ochaco jumped up and down with excitement, high-fiving the two with a beaming smile. "you guys are the best! i LOVE YOU BOTH."

"why would we need access to the school garden. why would you want (Y/n) alone with some random boy in a secluded area of the school? i'm getting suspicious." Deku crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at his group of friends.

"Izuku, Todoroki is your best friend not a random boy." Iida frowned at the way Deku worded his sentence, as if Todoroki were a pervert.

"irrelevant. a bad bitch trusts no man"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sunday, 3:23 pm.

today is the big day. today is the day Shoto confesses and he couldn't be any more n̸e̸r̸v̸o̸u̸s̸.

he was a total wreck.

his legs are noodles, heart plummeting to the bottom of his stomach; cold spider-like legs tickling the nape of his neck as his anxiety spiked tenfold from the overstimulating voices of his friends.

in his once perfectly organized dorm room (now a wreck) sat Ochaco, Momo, Tsu and Izuku. the three were fixing him up and getting him ready to meet (Y/n) - if only he would cooperate.

Shoto couldn't help himself from biting the tips of his nails, his breathing turned erratic as anxiety sunk its ugly nails in every inch of his skin.

in that moment, as much as Todoroki loved (Y/n) and wanted her to be his, he realized all of this was a mistake. if only he could turn back time, go back to the second he told his friends about his crush.