OO - prologue.

monday, 12:30 PM

monday, 12:30 PM.

"TODOROKI ARE YOU not going to eat?" Tsuyu tilted her head to the right, her long dark green bangs moving in sync. her curious black eyes pierced Shoto's being, it almost felt like he was being thrust into a stage, or strapped down under a microscope— it felt very uncomfortable for him. "you've been spacing out an awful lot lately." she mumbled suspiciously.

"now that Tsu pointed it out, yeah its true." Midoriya shifted his soft green eyes from his bowl of katsudon to his heterchromic eyed friend. "you've been out of it even in practice too which is very unlike you. are you okay Shoto?"

the boy in question tensed, he contemplated his options— which were two: 1) tell them truth, confide in them and have them help him out with his situation.

or 2) lie, shrug it off, keep the secret to himself and die a lonely pitiful death.

he shook his head and offered a small smile, "im alright, just a lot on my mind is all."

"well whatever it is, please push it aside!" Iida chimed in, hands moving up and down in his signature chopping motion. "you're a hero-in-training! must never be distracted by anything!"

Todoroki's smile faded now replaced by a frown, a sigh tore its way past his slightly chapped lips as he gazed down at the floor with a frustrated pout. "thats the thing, Iida, i cant push it away. ive tried everything."

"besides its not a thing its a one."

as soon as those words left his mouth Shoto could feel his entire body jump— the air around him felt cold against his (already frigid) skin. the boy's discolored eyes slowly made their way up; from the floor, to the food and finally: a pair of crazed brown eyes.

Uraraka snapped her flip phone shut, a smirk plastered across her face in a frightening fashion. "Todoroki..." she called, voice a few octaves deeper than normal. "you have a crush?"

his pale cheeks exploded a deep red, he could feel his left side act up— the scent of burnt wood reaching his nostrils from the chopsticks he held in his hand. "i... i.."

Uraraka jumped in glee, leaning over to her friend's reddening flustered face. "YOU DO!" she squealed as her arms flew about; attracting unwanted attention. "YOU TOTALLY DO!"

"ok ocha, calm down." Asui poked her friend's sides in hopes of silencing her. the brunette didn't stop until Iida stepped in and pushed her back down into her seat.

"so~" Ochaco grinned, holding her left cheek with her palm— ignoring the pain from her funny bone as it pressed against the hard table, she was too engrossed in Todoroki's non existent love life right now. "who is she?~ or he! i dont judge."