O7 - get to know their friends.

saturday, 7:09 PM

"MOMO I DISTRACT her, you run

"MOMO I DISTRACT her, you run." Jiro whispered over to her black haired friend; earning herself quite a painful elbow to the side by yaoyurozu. "quit being mean."

"dude she looks like shes preparing our murder."

(y/n) shot an annoyed glare at the two as she closed the long silk curtains of her bedroom. "y'know i can hear you. im literally 5 feet away."

jiro pointed an accusing finger at her (h/c)nette best friend. "thats the point! why did you call us over and why are you locking every door and window? is it cause i ruined your cake the other day? im sorry! I didn't know it was a work in progress!" she rambled.

momo massaged her temples, already feeling an oncoming headache. "kyoka please a moment of silence to let her explain." now with the room filled with silence; the two shot their friend expectant stares. awaiting her reasoning for calling them over at 11 pm.

(y/n) shook in her place, staring out the window. her (e/c) eyes jumping from one thing to another; almost as if she was paranoid someone would listen in on her conversation with her two closest friends.

she sucked in a lunful of air, a smile of determination tugging at her lips. and with her new-found confidence she turned to meet the confused faces of momo yaoyurozu and kyoka jiro.

"ok. first things first, jm sorry for calling you both on such short notice at an unreasonable time but this is an emergency." (y/n) fell to the ground of her carpeted floor; looking up at her friends with an awaiting smile as she patted the spot next to her. "i have important things to discuss with you guys." 

Momo and Jiro glanced at each other, worry painting itself across their features. never had they ever seen (L/n) so serious; she was always smiling from ear to ear— it was somewhat troubling. ignoring the worry bubbling in the pit of their stomachs, they took a seat next to her.

"give me your hands." (l/n) commanded, stretching out her arms in both of their directions. "cmon."

"i'm scared." Yaoyurozu muttered, but took her friend's hand in hers nonetheless.

(Y/n) then looked at the two dead in the eye. "repeat after me,"

kyoka roughly let go of her hand with a frown. "oh hell naw are you in a cult or something? fuck that!"

"im not in a damn cult, jiro HOLD MY HAND!"

"you're summoning a ghost then?"

"kyoka give me your hand."

"no! i wont give up my soul to some demon you summon."

"arent demons summoned with salt?" Momo questioned, tilting her head to the side as her index finger pointed to her chin in thought.

"no idiot that wards them off." jiro debunked with a confident finger sway. "y'know kinda like vampires with garlic."

(y/n) felt her frustration double at the two — she loved them to death, truly. but they're often distracted with trivial conversations that sprout from the main topic.