O2 - find out what they're passionate about.

tuesday, 12:39 PM.

"OK, SECOND thing's second

"OK, SECOND thing's second." Asui announced as she took her seat next to Iida and Todoroki. "find our what they're passionate about. ᵏᵉʳᵒ" she read from her shimmering green phone.

Uraraka tapped her chin with a hum, "what is she passionate about?"

Midoriya shrugged, stealing a glance at (Y/n), Momo and Jiro's table only to be met with the sight of (L/n), and to no one's surprise, inhaling a red velvet cake. "sweet food..?"

the green haired boy often wondered how she was yet to be diagnosed with any health conditions. y'know considering her unhealthy diet.

his attention shifted to Todoroki who was also staring at (Y/n). his bi colored eyes shining in adoration— it was almost comical how the normally stoic boy was now daydreaming about some girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes who just happened to be a sugar addict.

Izuku wouldn't be surprised if his best friend's body melted into oozing pink and purple liquid with the way he lovingly stared at the girl. he chuckled at his smile.

"oh i know!" Ochaco snapped her fingers, catching everyone's attention. "shes very passionate about becoming a hero."

"aren't we all?... thats kind of the whole point we attend UA?" Iida frowned, confusion lacing his sharp features.

"exactly! that counts as a passion." the brunette grinned pridefully. "i mean, her parents are dead so maybe she wants to make them proud or something i dunno, either way— it counts."

"wait what?" Midoriya interrupted, head tilted to the side. "i saw her parents just the other day, they're proheros. assuming im sane and/or dont have a ghost quirk i dont know about— they're alive."

Todoroki facepalmed at his best friend's words, "why are you always so slow, Midoriya?.."

"huh?"

"those are her adoptive parents, dingus." Tsu smacked the back of Izuku's head.

"shes adopted?!"

"you're just figuring this out now?" Ochaco gave her friend a judgemental stare, one that Iida mirrored. "cmon, Midoriya, they look nothing like her– even Todoroki knows this."

"i just thought her mom had an affair or something." the boy shrugged.

"..."

"anyways..." Uraraka mumbled now ready to change the subject, "back to the topic at hand— Todo, to impress her just talk all hero 'n stuff."