••The Jedi Way••

It had been a day since the tiny celebration with the Ewoks; Because you and the mandalorian had attended it, the Ewoks agreed to help gather the parts needed for the Razor Crest. Each one lined up after the other in a train-like way, each carrying a piece of scraps from the Tie Fighter.

It was a days work, but it was well worth it in the end since all the parts needed were at the camp.

"Thank you." The mandalorian crouched to the level of the Ewoks and thanked them with a small nod of his head.

The Ewoks only cheered and happily made noises.

"They say they are most welcome! If anything, they will be here to help you at any time." The golden droid stated.

Mando slowly stood from his crouched position as he pulled out a small sack of credits. "Here, take them."

"I'm afraid I will not."

"Please I insist."

"And I insist you keep them, I have no use for them. Im just a droid waiting for my Master to return."

Your curiosity sparked at the droid's words, "master?"

"Well yes, Master Luke! You have heard of Luke Skywalker haven't you?"

Skywalker

Luke skywalker must be Anakin's child.. the one Obi wan hid in tatooine, while the sister was hid somewhere else.

You never got to meet the children of Ashoka's master anakin, because of his rampage in order 66. He ended up killing a whole new generation of Jedi and because of this, when Padmé had her children, they had to be safely hidden.

"I do remember of an Anakin skywalker, and I do remember him having a child. I assume that's Luke?"

"That is correct."

It went silent but the droid spoke up again.

"Now that I have a clear description of you. You do seem rather familiar."

"I was Obi wan's Padawan."

"Oh dear, No wonder! I'm afraid he's—"

"It's okay.. I know." You gave the droid a small smile, Obi wan was reunited with the force and he has guided you to where you needed to be.

The Mandalorian cut off the conversation short. "We better get going, thank you"

"Of course!" The gold droid gave him a nod as he and the Ewoks returned to their homes for the night.

It was quiet as you, the mandalorian, and the child made your way back to the razor crest.

"You think you could help me fix the Razor Crest?"

"I wouldn't say I'm experienced, but I used to fix my ship when I used to pilot one.. I'll do my best."
You gave the mandalorian a small smile.

He nodded as the three of you got ready for sleep.

—>>

Evening came quickly and a lot was completed. You sat on a nearby log next to where the fire was to rest after a days work, the mandalorian joining you shortly after.

The child came up to you and placed his tiny hand on your leg.
"Hey there."

The child cooed whilst tilting his head.

"What is it?"

The child's expression changed as his little hand began to lift from his side.
You furrowed your brows when you realized he was handing you another pebble, it was a yellowish-brown color with a rounded shape.
"Wow, this one looks nice."
You smiled lightly and the child smiled back, his two small teeth poking from under his lip.