••The Escape••

It had been 3 days since the events of the child and cat-like animal. You were still kept in the hut almost at all times as if you were the cause of someone's death.

"Food's ready, afterwards we're leaving." Mando had stepped into the room to grab a couple things before he forgot them.

You gave him a nod as you watched him. He had the cuffs dangling on the side of his belt as well as your saber.

He must've gone back to the ship and found it on the floor where I dropped it.

You mentally cursed yourself for forgetting the weapon of your life but you shook your thoughts away when the woman, Omera, her name in which you learned on the first day, entered and  handed each of you a plate of food.
You weren't going to lie, their food was amazing.

Each of you thanked the woman as the child cooed to her, making Omera smile.
->>
You sat on the metal floor of the Razor Crest with your hands cuffed behind your back.
"I still don't understand why I have to be cuffed."

"I need to make sure you don't escape. I already saw your lightsaber on the floor."

"That was when we first came here."

"Doesn't matter."

You sighed in frustration.
Sometimes you wondered why he didn't just put you in carbonite, but then again, you were thankful he didn't.
->>
The Razor Crest had been in hyperspace for two hours and time was going ever so slowly. You closed your eyes in the silence until a certain coo made you open your eyes.
The child was eating a frog as he stood in front of you.

"Y'know you don't have to gobble that in front of me." You smiled.
The child happily cooed and began to waddle closer to you.

"If you get any closer your father is going to kill me."

The child chirped in response but kept waddling to you anyways.
He stopped and stared up at you with his big eyes, lightly cooing to himself.
You tilted your head and looked down at him to see that his little hand was beginning to raise as his facial expression changed.

You furrowed your brows, "What are you—"
Before you could finish your sentence, a small click was sound behind you as the cuffs around your wrists loosened.

You slowly brought you hands in front of you, "thanks, but your mandalorian won't like this."

The child only giggled.
You smiled and slowly shook your head at him as you reached out and caressed his ears.

The both of you stayed that way until a sudden movement of the Razor Crest knocked both of you to the side. You hit your head against the Crest's metal wall as the baby fell into your lap. You quickly grabbed him and grabbed on to a pipe that stuck out from the wall.

In that moment the Mandalorian had come down from the cockpit. Without a word he grabbed the child from your arms and began to steadily make his way to the ladder.

"What going on?"

"TIE fighters."

TIE fighters..? But the empire's gone, how could there be TIE fighters?
>>
Mando placed the baby on the seat behind him and buckled him in place. He quickly hopped on the pilot's seat and turned off auto-pilot as he began to prepare an impulsive jump out of hyperspace.
He made the jump and quickly turned his map on; The Fighters still on his ass.
One of the pursuing TIE's shot the Razor Crest's side as Mando made a sharp left turn.
Mando made a quick search to see which planet was closest to him.
"Endor."