••Their Freedom••

The dim sun had finally peaked over the many trees and mountains on the planet of Tython. You stood from your spot and noticed that the Mandalorian had left his position from last night.

You looked to your left to see that Ahsoka had also left her spot.
Where'd they go?

You got to your feet and looked around as a huge yawn came upon you. You walked along the mossy ground to look for your three companions. From a distance you heard talking; you followed the voices.
Turning, you spotted Ahsoka, the Mandalorian, and the child; you heard from a distance.
"Let's see what knowledge is inside that little mind."

You watched as Ahsoka picked at the rocks on the ground and got up once she was satisfied with one. The Mandalorian seated Grogu on a small Boulder whilst Ahsoka stood in front of it. She seemed to focus as she used the force to pass the stone to Grogu.
The stone smoothly glided to Grogu in a straight line without faltering; he held his arms out ready to catch it. Once the stone was in the Child's hands he gurgled in happiness.

You smiled from your position next to the tree, the Mandalorian spotted you and began to make his way towards you.

"Ahsoka decided to test the kid to see what he can do."

You smiled, "how's he doing?"

"We just started, I'm not sure how he'll do."

"I'm sure he'll do great."

Both you and the Mandalorian looked back and continued watching the assessment.

"Now return the stone to me Grogu." Ahsoka said, with her hand outstretched for the stone's return.

The child seemed to be confused and tried to give back the stone, but nothing worked;
However Ahsoka kept pushing, "the stone, grogu."

After a small attempt, the child cooed and dropped the stone in defeat, Causing mando to suppress a sigh.

Ahsoka slowly walked over to the child and crouched to his hight.
"It's okay grogu.. I know you're afraid.. I can sense it."

The child gurgled lowly in response.

Ahsoka stood from her crouched position and made her way to both you and the Mandalorian.
"He's hidden his abilities to survive over the years."

You watched as she turned back to Grogu, "let's try something else."
She signaled to the Mandalorian to stand next to her in front of Grogu. "Come over here."
Mando did as he was asked.

"I want to see if he'll listen to you."

"That would be a first."

You smiled at mando, knowing fully well how stubborn Grogu could be.

The mandalorian followed Ahsoka's next instructions as he lifted the stone in front of him for Grogu to take. "alright kid, lift the stone."

The corner of Ahsoka's lips twitched as they turned into her signature smirk; she then leaned in to the Mandalorian, "Grogu."

You snickered as you practically felt the invisible eye roll of the Mandalorian.
"Grogu."

"Hoo?"

"C'mon.. take The stone."

Even then, grogu still couldn't use the force to lift the stone. You began to worry, he was doing so good when it was just you and him, he has even force healed someone before; Maybe he was just in a lot of pressure.
You stood from leaning against the tree and grabbed something from your pocket. It was the silver sphere that the child loved. You stood next to your Mandalorian whilst taking the ball out.
Right off the bat, it fully grabbed grogu's attention, hearing him coo in interest.