••A Journey Begins••

"Im going to miss this place." You sat on the log from nights before as you looked upon the razor crest, the mandalorian standing next to you.

"I will too. It was quiet and I didn't have to worry about any Jawas."

"You never did tell me about that story."

"I told you that it was a long story."

"Oh c'mon! I'm sure you can make it shorter."

The Mandalorian slightly shook his head as a small smile tugged at his lips. "Let's just say those Jawas wanted my ship parts and decided to strip it like a string cheese."

You smiled at the mandalorian's way of telling a short story. "How unfortunate."

"Luckily someone was there to help me retrieve them back."

Your smile began to fade slowly as you felt a tug at your chest. It had been days since this Mandalorian has captured you yet he never learned your name.
"Y/N."

The Mandalorian looked down beside him in shock at the sudden name. "Y/N?"

"That's my name." You said with a soft smile.

The Mandalorian gave you a nod as he stretched his arm towards you."Nice to meet you."

You giggled at his antics as you shook his gloved hand. "Nice to meet you too. So, where are we headed once we are off this forest-moon."

"Well.. Im not sure, before it was just me and the kid on the run from ex-imperialists and bounty hunters, That is until I had to collect you for a bounty, but thats not going to happen."

You hummed in response, "so I guess we'll just be on the run."

"If I stay anywhere for a long period of time, we're bound to be found."

"What about the kid and his abilities? A gift is nothing without training."

The Mandalorian paused, you were Jedi.. couldn't you train him?
"Could you train him?"

Could you? "I'm not sure, I've never taken a Padawan before.. and It's been long ago since I've studied the way of the Jedi."

"Why don't you just teach him what you know?"

"I need guidance.. from someone first."

"Who?"

"Ashoka Tano, the grey Jedi I told you about."

"Grey Jedi?"

Oh right.. you forgot to tell him about the grey Jedi.
"Grey Jedi are Jedi that have chosen not to follow the light side nor the dark side of the force. They are solitary beings. Ashoka, when she left the order, I realized that's who she'd become, and I trust she's still doing alright."

"Then thats who we'll go to."

"We just need to find her." You said with a hint of discourage. "She could be anywhere in the galaxy."

"You can't uh.. force contact her?"

You laughed at the mandalorian's suggestion, it was cute nevertheless.
"Not necessarily."

You stood up and faced the Mandalorian, "what I could do is try to feel for her life force, to see how far or how close we are to her."

"Then try it, if you know something tell me so we could get going."

You gave him a nod but before he left you, you held his shoulder. "Come with me, so I can show you how I do it, bring Grogu."

"Grogu? You named the child?"