••Truth behind the Genocide••

You woke to a green scenery, the light of the sun barely peaking over the razor crest, tinting the leaves to a yellowish and orangey color. Looking over to your left, you saw that Din and the child had fallen asleep together on the pilot seat; Grogu was closely snuggled to Din's chest while he had a hand resting over his little body.
Smiling, you stood from the passenger seat and headed to the food storage. You grabbed a simple bowl of fruit and headed back to the cockpit; food sure was starting to run low, and Sorgan is way too far.
Upon eating your food, you felt the same tug again. It was strong but not enough to overwhelm you completely, however you were eager to follow it.
Naturally you'd go on your own to see what it could be, but you knew you couldn't leave your mandalorian behind.
You finished your snack and stood up to wake up the sleeping mandalorian.
Placing a hand on his arm, you shook him softly, "Din, we need to get up."
Nothing.
"Din."

After the second time around, he finally began to stir. He sat up and cradled grogu while doing so.
"Morning."

"Good morning." You replied. "Should we start getting ready?"

The mandalorian remained silent for a couple seconds, looking out at the scenery, "yes."

"The Wookiee should be here in 10 minutes to pick up Grogu."

You felt the mandalorian tense at your words, "are you sure we shouldn't just take him? What if a bounty hunter comes and gets him while we are at the wreckage?"

You remained calm, he was right to be protective, "I understand, but being there with us is much more dangerous,we can trust the Wookiee's."

The mandalorian remained silent, softly stroking the child's ears, "I trust your judgment, it's just, no where is safe for him."

"I know it's not, it isn't for me either." You placed a hand on his shoulder as a small gesture of reassurance.

Din sighed but gave in, "your right."

A distant growl came from outside the crest, "the Wookiee's here."

Din nodded and followed you with Grogu in his arms.

You opened the hatch and found three Wookiee's together, one had a bow-like weapon and the other had charms wrapped around strands of his fur. You turned to din, indicating for him to hand over grogu to them.

"Alright kid, we'll be back for you in no time."

The Mandalorian handed you the child, before you could hand over Grogu to the Wookiee, you whispered, "may the force be with you."
The child's ears perked up as you gave Grogu to the Wookiee's.
"Take good care of him."

The three Wookiee's nodded as they safely handled Grogu.

Once they were far enough, you turned to din.
"Let's go."
Din nodded and followed after you into the razor crest.
->>
Din landed the ship on a beach near a huge tree, it stretched just as high as the other trees, practically covering the cloudy sky.

"The pull, it's stronger. It's strange how the coordinates the Wookiee gave us is also leading me to the pull."

Din turned to you, "let's find out what it is."

You too turned to him and nodded.

—>>

The both of you wandered through the the woods, almost impossible to see where you were going. The tall trees and multiple greenery had covered most of the sunlight; You held up your lightsaber in attempt to illuminate the way as Din turned on his flashlight located next to his visor.

"See or feel anything yet?" He asked.

"The pull is getting stronger but I don't see any gunships yet." You replied as you slashed some leaves out of your way, din doing the same with his spear.
You continued walking until your foot missed a step, causing you to fall into a steep drop, "DIN!!"