••The Vision••

It felt as though you were floating through space.
And then boom.
You crashed landed on the ground.
You were in a dark forest, trees towering over you; No sun or moon.
You looked around desperately for a sign of any life or light, had he left you? Did the Mandalorian really leave you in complete darkness? You didn't think he hated you this much.
But when a sudden light glowed behind you, you turned to be met with a dark figure with an obsidian black blade and a white glow. It swished around in front of you as you attempted to get away by crawling backwards.
"PLEASE!"
Fortunately before the black blade made it's final blow, you woke up.

"HEY!"
You gasped, looking around in fear. You saw tall trees but they weren't the dark ones from before. You turned to your left to see the child cooing lightly and the Mandalorian grabbing on to your shoulders, the shaking beginning to slow down.

"Hey." Mando said a bit more softly.

You were still hyperventilating but you were quickly calming down. "You— I— I thought— you left me."

"Hm unfortunately not, I still need your bounty."

You furrowed your brows, what a gentleman.
"Thanks." You said out of pure sarcasm.

"What was that?" Mando asked, completely ignoring the previous conversation.

"I-it was nothing..just a nightmare."
You sat up from the blanket covers mando had provided you, "thank you for this, by the way."
You said as you waved a hand above the blanket and pillow.

"What was it about?" Mando pushed on. He genuinely wanted to know what you saw.

You slightly glared at the Mandalorian and sighed, "I.. I had a vision about a obsidian black blade and it had a white glow around it, there was a person trying to kill me with it but I have no idea who."

"It was probably someone from the past?"

"Perhaps, but I don't remember anyone from years ago that had a blade like that."

It remained silent until loud coos captured both you and the Mandalorian's attention. You turned to see the child picking up a frog that he was originally chasing around. He lifted it and began eating it.

"Eww." You scrunched your nose playfully, causing the child to spit out the frog. You giggled at the baby's actions.
"Where did you find him?"

The Mandalorian hesitated but spoke up anyways,
"Arvala-7, he was a bounty but I decided to rescue and keep him. I didn't want the Imperialists to take a hold of him."

You kept your gaze on the kid, "he was lucky then. I'm glad he didn't have to be on the run like I was."

That's when the mandalorian turned his gaze towards you.

"What happened? To all of you." Mando asked.

You turned your gaze to the Mandalorian who was already looking at you.

Your small smile faded. Before you could respond a wave of sadness hit you like a train; It was long ago but you still couldn't get over the pain.

"We were executed."
You paused as your eyes began to pool with liquid, you looked down and wiped a tear that had managed to fall down on the left side of your cheek. "They called it Order 66, that's when it all started."

Mando slowly nodded, deciding not to push it. He knows what it's like for a whole group to nearly go extinct, he is one of them.