••Forsight••

You got on the razor crest, making your way to the green creature who was safely resting inside a hammock.
"Hey grogu, we're back."

He cooed in response, happily perking up his ears.

Behind you, mando appeared at the hatch opening and walked over to you and the child.

"Hey kid."
Grogu smiled, his teeth becoming visible.

"I love it when he does that." You stated.

Mando watched as you lifted your hand to caress the child's face. It's crazy how much you two got along, it was as if it was meant to happen...Maybe some things are meant to happen.

Mando looked away and started for the hatch button to close it, he needed to have a conversation with you. Lately you've been having visions at any given moment, and he was starting to get worried. On the outside it may seem that he was annoyed but on the inside, he was worried.
Once the hatch was fully closed, he came up to you and held your elbow.
"Y/N..can I speak to you?"

You turned to Mando, "sure."

He gave you a nod and pulled you towards him, causing you to look directly at him. The both of you stood there in silence.
"Well?"

"I've noticed you've been having your visions very often lately."

"I can't control them, they just happen."

"I understand, but they are starting to get a little out of hand."
That probably came out more harshly than he intended.

"I-I know, I'm sorry. They just, they've been getting clearer by the minute. It's best I listen to them. I know they've been happening a lot but like I said.. I can't control it."

There was only silence, your eyes began to glitter against the dim lighting of the Crest.
Mando slowly raised his hands to yours, hesitantly closing his hands around them.

This sudden touch made your breath hitch, but you gave in, letting your emotions run loose. Your face lightly flushed as you looked from his hands to his T-shaped visor.

"What do you see in your visions?"

"I see a dark light, a sword called the darksaber. I've only ever seen it in books, but it belongs to the ruler of mandalore. I'm not sure who owns it now but it belonged to Tarre Vizsla, the original creator." You paused but then continued, "someone had it though, and they were fighting someone with the very spear you have now. I'm worried.."

"Worried about what."

"I'm worried.. that it's you."

Mando stared at your glistening eyes, silence engulfing both of you. He was lost against your touch, searching the galaxies in your eyes.
Slowly, you began to raised a hand to his helmet, not to remove it, you knew better, but to caress it.

Mandos hand had traveled down to your wrist, just in case you attempted to remove his helmet, but at the same time, he trusted you.
You ran your fingers on the side of his helmet, careful not to turn on any heat sensors or detectors.
Carefully, mandos hand glided up to yours, making you slightly flinch. He held your hand as he ever so slightly tilted his head towards your touch.
Your breathing slowed as a small smile appeared at your lips, but before the both of you could do anything else, you felt a small throb at your chest. These weren't your feelings, they were his.
You felt as warmth spread on your chest, the feeling making you smile wider.

The child knew what both of you felt, for the force had shown him the warm feeling as well. He cooed happily at the feeling, startling both you and the mandalorian.
You quickly slipped your hand out of mandos grasp and lightly smiled. "We should get going." You walked up the latter that lead to the cockpit.