••Jedi••

You stirred your cup of broth from your trip to the market this morning, you've only ever made yourself be seen once, a fight broke out in the cantina and you had to warn all the people from becoming too aggressive, the only way of doing that was to pull out your (f/c) saber. It was a risky move, especially since you were being targeted by ex-imperialists and bounty hunters.
You watched the sand gently roll along with the wind, you dipped your finger in the sand, making a small hole. A small smile spread across your face, but it quickly faded once you remembered your old friend's master, Anakin. He was your friend Ashoka's Master and he absolutely hated sand. Your master was Obi-Wan, all four of you were an unstoppable team, and you missed them. Obi wan wasn't far from where you were, but since you were being hunted down, you didn't want Obi wan to be exposed to bounty hunters or imperialists. Who knows what he's up to now.

You finished the broth and went inside however just as you were about to place your cup down, you felt the force warning you. Quickly grabbing your lightsaber, you closed your doors and windows, making the room dark, if they dare come inside, they'd be in for a surprise. You hopped on a wooden plank that you placed near the roof and waited for whatever the force had warned you about. You were sure It could be a bounty hunter, they never stop coming.
->>

   Mando had been on the speeder bike for a couple minutes, 10 at most, until he saw an abandoned moist farm. This could be it.
Mando stopped a couple ways before the farm and parked his speeder, he'd make too much noise if he zoomed up to the place itself.
He adjusted his weapons and carried cuffs, latching them on to his utility belt. Mando turned on his heat vision and set off to find the Jedi female. After a minute he finally caught your footsteps, luckily it was cooler these past days, making your footprints easy to decipher in the sand that is usually hot.
He followed your prints and he made it to the moist farm. It looked completely abandoned.
"Hm."
He continued around the hut, slowly taking notice of the 'decorations' the you had put out. He stalked towards the door and knocked it down with one kick.
She's in here.
Mando walked inside turning on his light to see.
"I know you're in here, come out."
Mando walked in a bit further until he heard the sound of a lightsaber unsheathing behind him.
->>
  You unsheathed your (f/c) saber and stood in position.
"Bounty hunter. I'm guessing you're here for me."

The mandalorian stood in his place, "I could being you in warm, or I could bring you in cold."

"How about neither."
You lifted your saber and just as you were about to slash him, he turned and blocked it with his armor.
What?
You were shocked, normally your saber would slice ever so easily on your enemies.
You continued to fight, but each time he would block your strikes. He kicked you and you fell back.
You got up almost in an instant but the Mandalorian was quicker; he used his lasso and tied your feet together making you topple backwards. You dropped your light saber but you brought it back to yourself. You ignited it and attempted to slash the Mandalorian once again, however he blocked it.

"Let. Me. go."

The Mandalorian remained silent however his gauntlet said otherwise. He loaded a series of small bombs, all aiming at you.
"Looks like Im going to have to bring you in cold."

You furrowed your brows, and in defeat, you sheathed your saber, letting out a sigh.

"Good choice."
The Mandalorian grabbed his cuffs and clamped your wrists together behind your back.
"Let's go." He kept you in front as you rolled your eyes. He pushed you all the way to the speeder and you both got on, it was no use to fight against the Mandalorian, he had your saber and the force could only do so much.
->>
You both arrived at Peli's Hangar. He parked the speeder in the front and pushed you inside the shop.
"Would you quit pushing? I can walk myself."
He only ignored you.
He continued to take you along to the back hangar.
"Well that was quick! I thought I'd have to watch this trouble maker for longer."
Mando pushed you towards the ship, "get in."
You glanced at him and did as you were told, if you weren't cuffed you would have stolen his ship, but that wasn't an option at the moment.
Mando turned to Peli and the child, "how was he?"

"Absolutely perfect, hard to put him to sleep but I enjoyed takin care of 'em."
Mando gave her a nod and took the child from her arms.
"We'll be back one day."

"Good luck mando."
He turned and started towards his ship, the child chirped on Mando's shoulder, saying his farewell to Peli.
Mando walked past you, you were sitting on the metal floor, unsure of what to do. You watched as he walked by. Just as he was climbing the rail to the cockpit, a green head poked out of Mando's shoulder and cooed at you. You tilted your head but before you got a good look at it, the Mandalorian and the creature had already made it to the cockpit.
Huh.
->>
      The green Child cooed at Mando.
"She's what will give us what we need."
The child tilted his head and chirped once again but mando was too busy piloting the Razor Crest. The child looked away and slowly slid off the seat behind Mando and waddled towards the top of the railing of the cockpit.
->>

You rested your head back against the metal walls of the ship and closed your eyes. You were caught, and now your life was at stake.
Before your thoughts became a jungle of emotion, a small coo surprised you. You quickly sat up and opened your eyes, it was the green creature. He was hanging from the top of a metal post where the railing led to. You tilted your head again to get a better view. The creature disappeared.
You furrowed your brows as you looked along the roof but just as you looked down, the creature had already been in front of you.

"You're a quick little guy aren't you?"
The creature cooed in response. You smiled, now that you actually got a good look at it, he looked a lot like Master Yoda.
"What's your name?"
The creature only tilted his head towards you.
"Well.. I'm Y/N, nice to meet you."
The child only chirped in response.
Just as the child walked closer to you, the Mandalorian had made his way down the rail.

"Kid? Kid!"
The Mandalorian scooped up the creature in front of you, making him let out a small cry,and held him protectively.
"Don't go near her."

Mando turned to you, "why was he here?" He asked in a monotoned voice.

"He came here."

"How do I know you didn't try attracting him with your powers?"

"Thats not how the force works." You rolled your eyes, "and plus, if it did, I wouldn't use it to attract that little creature."

The Mandalorian remained silent and looked back at the kid, inspecting him, then back at you.
"Don't go near him again."
You only sighed in response and looked down. You mustn't let your emotions get the better of you, you won't want to use the dark side of the force against them, it's not the Jedi way.
The Mandalorian had began climbing up to the cockpit once again, leaving you on the cold metal floor.

•••

<3
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)