••Escape to Tatooine••

Your surroundings were silent, the only noise seemed to be the low humming from the escape pod's engine and constant beeping on the monitor.
You were near your destination to the desert planet, also known as Tatooine. After the war has ended you were given strict orders by Master Yoda to stay hidden.
Landing the pod near an abandoned moist farm, you decided to take it for your own.
"Hello!?"
Your voice echoed against the sandstone walls, shrugging you pressed further into the sandy igloo.
Something didn't seem right however, you could sense it; Behind you was a man dressed in black, wearing a helmet and black cape. He had a mechanical voice and a constant breathing noise, he rose his red saber and stroke you down in one stab.
The amount of pain was unbearable as you tried to suck in breaths, You slowly were loosing consciousness as you were falling further towards the ground.

You woke up with a jolt, your breath heavy from the nightmare you just had.
It's just a dream. The empire is gone.

It had been years since the clone wars had ended yet you were still having nightmares that one day a sith would come and end you, mainly because you were one of the only Jedi left. This also happens to give you a handsome bounty on your head, which you did not appreciate. You walked around the back of your sandy igloo, inspecting your decorations of fallen bounty hunters. You placed these around your house in order to warn others that you are not one to mess with, however they seem to always ignore it.

You watched the sun rise from a far away horizon, the only thing you truly appreciated from this desert planet was the sunrise and the sunsets. It gave you a sense of hope for the future, maybe one day you won't have to be so hidden anymore. Just as you were looking on, a sudden image filled your mind. You slightly held your forehead, furrowing your brows as you attempted to calm your breathing; It was a vision, something you hadn't had in a while.

The image was blurred but what you saw was a man in armor pointing a blaster at your direction.
The image faded and you began to come back to your senses.
What was that? Who was that..?
Could his be how I die?
You were nervous and you had no idea what to think of this. Accepting what the future had for you, you made your way back inside the hut, the man in your vision still in your mind.

•••

Hey guys! I'm starting this book because I have an undying obsession for the mandalorian/ Pedro pascal, I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)
I will try to update again today just so I can get the intro of both you and mando out there!
Bye!