••Captured••

Your head spun as you became conscious once more; the room was dim, darkness of the interior being sliced by lit candles.
You slowly started blinking, an attempt to wake up.

Kriff.. my head..

Shifting in the leaf bedding, possibly provided by the wookiees, you ever so slowly sat up, a hand holding your head. Still in a daze you looked around, you were alone.
Where was Din? Where was.. oh right.
Grogu had been taken.

It's my fault.
You slumped. You were a Jedi, and you had somehow let this man take the one thing you needed to protect.
It was embarrassing to you.

What kind of a Jedi am I? I let him escape, I wasn't strong enough..

"I see you're up."

Interrupted by the Mandalorian's comment, you looked towards the doorway.

You felt, shame.
You knew how much Grogu meant to Din, and you disappointed him.
Slowly averting his gaze, you looked to the leaf bedding.
"Yes." You simply responded.
You didn't want to talk, you were afraid he was angry. Maybe now he'd turn you in.

"I'm sorry... Din."

He remained silent. This worried you; you looked up to his beskar helmet with a careful gaze.

"It wasn't your fault." He replied softly.
He knew you tried your absolute hardest to defeat Gideon and save Grogu.
"We need to get him back somehow. I can't.. I can't leave him. The kid. He's special."

You slowly stood from your space, but just as you could stand, your wound stung your leg. Wincing you sat back down.
The Mandalorian made his way to you, sitting next to you on the bedding, his steps slightly sluggish and dragging them lightly by the heel.

"I know." You said as you placed a hand on his armored thigh, "I will bring him back. If it's the last thing I do."
Din slowly traveled his gloved hand to yours, softly caressing it. "We will being him back."
His dark "T" shaped visor turned to you, "I don't want you going out there alone. We're partners now."

You're eyes began to water, however you tried to hide it by looking at your entwined hands.

A gloved finger slid beneath your chin and gently lifted it to meet Din's helmet. "Stop blaming yourself for this. It's not your fault cyare."

Cyare.

Lost in his words, you failed to notice that he had pulled your face closer to his helmet into a keldabe kiss. But once the cool sensation of the smooth armor touched your skin, you came back to reality and closed your eyes, embracing the gesture of affection.
"Thank you." You took a breath of relief and Gently removed yourself from the position, the finger under your chin leaving its spot. You turned to the makeshift window as light pitter patters of rainfall began to make the leaves dance along the perimeter of the window; light moonlight seeping through the dark clouds of the night rain.
"Crazy how it can rain here, yet it's still rather warm."

The Mandalorian remained silent in thought until he spoke up. "It's peaceful."

                                              —

Grogu sat behind Gideon, strapped and cuffed so that he wouldn't escape.
"I finally have you." The Moff snickered as he landed his special TIE fighter on the hangar of the ship.
Troopers quickly gathered near the ship to assist to anything and prepare for orders.
"Make sure it's in its cell. I will give it a visit later."

"Yes sir." Replied one of the troopers.

The Moffs assistant quickly made her way down to the hangar.
"Well?"
The Moff's lips curled into a sly smirk, "we have it."
The assistant lightly smirked at the news and followed Gideon back to control center.

Grogu was unbuckled and clipped onto some tiny handcuffs. He was then handled by one of the troopers and lead into millions of hallways and finally his cell. He was placed right on the nearest bench in the cell and the troopers left him.
Grogu looked around confused.

He attempted to unlock his cuffs but it was in vain once he realized his force powers were impossible to use with the restrain or the cuffs.
He cooed in defeat.
Slowly his long green ears began to droop as his eyes began to close in sleepiness. With one final attempt at the force, Grogu fell asleep in hopes that he will be rescued soon.

                                                __

You woke up from your meditation. The light gleaming of the sun caressing your face and the warm breezes or the planet kiss your skin. You were trying to reach grogu's life force, but with all the worry from losing him, has made you unsuccessful. Sighing in frustration, you open your eyes.

"You cant find him if you're too on edge."

"Master Kenobi?" You turned behind you, the shadows of the hut allowing you to see kenobi's force ghost.

"I realize you are finding it difficult to reach grogu's force."

"Its just difficult when the worries and the guilt possess your mind."

"I once resided along with those feelings."

You looked at him, aware of what he was talking about.
"So how do I block them out?"

"You can't. That way of the Jedi no longer serves a purpose."

"What do you mean?"

"I know now that blocking your feelings id impossible. The Jedi code was flawed and almost impossible to fully follow by. Take it from me, you knew about Satine."

You nodded fully aware of they're connection that was obviously more then just friends. You knew your master loved her.

"If she had said the word I would have been willing to leave the order."

There was a slight pause before he spoke again.

"Search your feelings, feel the connection you carry with the child. Let your relationship find him. Don't ignore the love you feel. Don't make the same mistake I did. Be compassionate. Have connections. Dont be alone."

"Dont be a Jedi? Let my emotions consume me? Ive worked hard for the title of jedi.. why change my ways now?"

"Because the galaxy you live in now is changing. The old way of the Jedi is extinct."

You knew he was right; and a title meant nothing compared to what grogu meant to you. You had to change your ways.
"And who taught you this?"

"A certain master of mine." Kenobi smirked while lightly touching his beard.

You smiled, aware of who he was talking about. "Hes a wise man."

"Indeed he is."

                                            •••

Hiiiiiiiii
Here's another chapter :)
Its mostly a filler but it has its purpose😌

I hope you all enjoyed! <3