Adoption

Today, I was going to the adoption centre to see if I could adopt these seven hybrid boys. I get ready and try to look professional.

As I exit the backroom, I feel the boys looking at me

As I exit the backroom, I feel the boys looking at me. I soon hear them run to me. "Where are you going? Why are you dressed up," Jungkook asked and I smiled. He calls this dressing up, wait till he sees me in a dress. "I'm going ask about adoption papers. You guys should come too." The boys grabbed their jackets in a flash and had their shoes on, ready to go. I laughed at them before heading outside. Once everyone was outside, I locked the door and we started walking to the adoption centre. Once we arrived, we were welcomed by a female hybrid at the front desk. I smiled seeing that they let hybrids work here.
"Hello, what can I do for you today?" The female hybrid asked. "I came to inquire about adoption papers for these boys. Do they have any adoption papers already?" I asked as the girl clicked away at her computer. "May I have their names please?" I give her their names and she continues to work on her computer. After a bit, she looked up and smiled. "We have no recorded adoption papers here miss. I will get you their adoption papers."
The girl left and I went over to the boys, who were in the right corner of the building. They were lounging on some chairs and looking at some magazines. I sit down beside Jin and look at what he's reading. A food magazine, of course.
The female hybrid comes back with the papers and a smile on her face. I stand up and smile back. She hands me the papers and tells me what to do. I nod along as she gives me instructions. After I filled out the papers and the boys signed as well, the girl took the papers. "Now, if you follow me, we'll get you guys some collars and tags." I noticed the boys winced when she said collars. "Could you possibly give them necklaces with the tags on them. I don't think that the boys are too comfortable with collars." The female hybrid looked at the boys with understanding, she then nodded and I watched as the boys followed her into a room.

I was sitting on the couch with a magazine in my hands. I was skimming through it until I heard someone call my name.
"Y/n!!" I looked up just in time to be tackled by a fox hybrid. Soon, a bunny hybrid, tiger hybrid, and a corgi hybrid were holding on to me, smiling. My heart melted at them and I laughed as I pet them on their heads.
"They also had their vaccine shots. They couldn't wait to go back to you. Oh! Also, here are some heat pills. They should take one as soon as signs start showing," the female hybrid said, handing me a bottle of pills. I take the bottles and put them in my purse.
"Y/n! Y/n! Look at my necklace!" Taehyung said, jumping up and down. A gold chain bounced with him and I smiled, "I see, Tae. The necklace looks good on you. You all look snazzy with your necklaces." I see the boys tails go wild and I smile.
As we walk back to the bookstore, Yoongi's head rested on my shoulder as we walked. Namjoon held my hand as we walked. I smiled every time Jin would yell at the younger boys and Hoseok to slow down. These boys were mine. My heart skipped a beat at the thought.