Vacation

I was wondering around the house, listening to the boys bickering over who got to play the Xbox. Finally having enough, I stormed into the living room.
"Alright! That's enough! I'm tired of your bickering! No Xbox for anyone! Am I understood," I yelled out. A massive headache appearing. I dig my palms into my eye sockets and slowly rubbed.
I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. I pull away my hands and look to see Hoseok. "I'm sorry Sunshine. Are you okay?" I give him a soft smile before nodding. But that makes me light headed.
I stumble, but seven pairs of arms are already supporting me before I fall. I rest my head against one of the boys' body and close my eyes. Arms wrap around me securely and I hum with happiness.

"You cheated!! I called a timeout!!" "There are no timeouts!!" "But I needed to catch my breath!!"
I groaned as the boys were bickering again, but this time they were in the backyard. Jin must have saw my annoyed expression because he stopped what he was doing and went outside.
The yelling subdued to quiet voices. I sighed in relief and went back to cleaning the dishes.
The boys came in and sat on the couch. I think it's time for a vacation. A nice, long vacation. And that's exactly what we're going to do.

That night, after supper, I made all the boys go to the living room. They sat on the couches and looked at each other with questioning looks.
I clear my throat before speaking, "you're guys' bickering is getting out of hand. So I decided that we all go on a vacation to release this tension."
The boys cheered and I laughed. "So where do you want to go?" They huddled together and started to whisper. Finally coming out of their huddle, they sat back down. "The beach," they said in unison.

********************

"Wha-! This is amazing! Are we really staying here for a whole two weeks," Jungkook yelled! I laughed and nodded

"Wha-! This is amazing! Are we really staying here for a whole two weeks," Jungkook yelled! I laughed and nodded. I kissed his cheek before walking into the beach house.
"Y/n~! Can we go to the beach" Taehyung whined. I chuckle but nod. I push him out of my room so I could get dressed.

I grab everyone's towels and pack some food before following the boys outside

I grab everyone's towels and pack some food before following the boys outside. They run ahead of me and I laugh. Finally getting to the beach, I'm blown away by the beauty of it all.

The boys are already splashing through the water while I put down the picnic blanket I had brought and placed the towels and food on the blanket

The boys are already splashing through the water while I put down the picnic blanket I had brought and placed the towels and food on the blanket. After I put everything down, I turn to join the boys in the water. I stop before fully going into the water and let the ocean water wash over my feet. I close my eyes and listen to the sounds nature has to give.

A smile plays on my lips and I open my eyes to see the boys starring at me. I chuckle and walk over to the boys. The water reaches my waist, while the water doesn't even reach the boys' waists. I give a little pout and the boys laugh. I end up laughing with them only to be picked up by a pair of strong arms.

"Jungkook! Put me down!" Jungkook just laughs and falls back into the water. I let out a scream as we fall, but shut my mouth as soon as we hit the water. Jungkook had let go of me and I come up to the surface. I see the boys laughing at me and I pout. "You guys are mean," I say.

Yoongi slides up next to me and wraps his tail around my waist while he back hugs me. "What will you give us if we are nice for the whole day?" I think for a bit before answering, "a date for the whole day with each of you during our vacation." The boys look at each other before agreeing.

Hey guys!

If you didn't already know, my phone was taken away because of my brother. So I'm using the school's computer, so everything will be even slower since I'm only on here for 3 hours...

SORRY!!!!!!!!