Girls Night

!Warning!

Words that may be uncomfortable to readers are used in this chapter. Please read at your own risk.

I was putting books on the shelves when I got a call from Leah. "Hey! Don't forget about tonight!" I internally sigh, "I know. This is the second time today you reminded me." I can't help but laugh at the end. "I know! I'm sorry, but I haven't had a girls night in forever!"
We talked for a little before I said I was going to get ready to go to her house. I soon heard Christina in the background. "Is Jin Oppa coming too?" I laughed, "yes Christina. He's coming too." I laughed when I heard her cheer.

I knocked on the door and Leah opened it and smiled. "Jin Oppa!" The blur of a girl went past me and hugged Jin. I smiled as I turned to Leah. "Do you have your outfit?" I nod and we walk into the house. Leah drags me to her room and we get ready. I take a look in the mirror at myself.

 I take a look in the mirror at myself

"Oh. My. Gosh! You look so beautiful y/n!!!!" Leah squealed and I laughed. "Thanks." I say shyly. We grab our purses and shoes before going downstairs. I reached the front door and started to put my shoes on while my hand was on the wall to steady me. "Where are you going and why are dressed like that?" I turn to see an annoyed Yoongi. I smile at him, "we talked about this yesterday and today. I'm hanging out with Leah, while you guys watch over Christina." Soon the others come up behind Yoongi. Their eyes almost pop out of their heads when they see me. "Guys, doesn't y/n look beautiful?" Leah had put her hands on my shoulders while looking at the boys. They just stared until Christina broke the awkward silence. "Omo! Unnie, you look amazing! So do you eomma!!" Leah cooed at the little girl before telling her to behave. We say goodbye and leave the house. We then make our way to the bar.

Once we reached the bar, I noticed how small the exterior was. We walked in and my eyes widened. It was way bigger than it looked!

"I thought you said with was a bar," I yelled over the music

"I thought you said with was a bar," I yelled over the music. Leah gives me a small smile. "I thought so too!" I shook my head in amazement, I dragged her to the bar. The bartender looked up and smiled. It was a genuine smile. "What can I get for you ladies?" I think a bit. "I'll have a coke please." Yeah, sorry, I don't drink. Leah on the other hand orders herself a margarita.
We sit down and wait for our drinks. When our drinks arrive, I give a smile to the bartender and thank him. He smiles back and nods his head. We were enjoying our drinks when a few girls came up to us. "Well, well, well. If it isn't miss hybrid lover. Where's your hybrid, Leah?" I look over at Leah, her face is twisted with hurt, sadness, and anger. The girls continue to talk. "Oh wait. He died because he raped you." The girls laughed. Leah stood up and yelled at the girls, "he didn't rape me! He loved me and I loved him!"
The girls looked at Leah in disgust. "Oh, and I guess the little hybrid you were pregnant with lives with you? Disgusting. You should have been born as one of those lowlife creatures!"
I snapped. Before I knew what was happening, I saw the girls drenched and my full cup, was now empty. "Hybrids are NOT lowlife creatures. You are. Hybrids are loyal to their owners. They love their owners. I guess you guys are just to self absorbed to see it. I bet you can't see where you're walking because your nose is too far up your ass." Anger was evident on the girls. They were fuming. "You little bitch! I know you! You're the girl who has no friends and was taken advantage of by your boyfriend in junior year." The girl laughed and my heart started beating faster out of anger. "You're so naive! No wonder no one likes you!" I put my hands on my hips, "you know, you would be more likable if it wasn't for that big hole on your face that noise comes out of." I grab Leah's hand and drag her away from the bar after paying for the drinks. I looked back to see the girls fuming. I just smirked and left the bar with Leah in tow.

200 readers!!! Wow! Like, WOW!! Thank you so much!!!