Good Day

I walk over to Mrs. Hyun. The girl she's talking to sees me and glowers. Mrs. Hyun turns around and smiles. "Mrs. Hyun! I wanted to ask if you are able to keep the offer up on this house?" Before I can say anything, the girl cuts in. "You want to buy THIS house? For what?" I give her a smile, "well, you see, I have seven hybrids and we are getting a bit cramped. So I thought about buying a bigger house."
The girl scoffs and glares at me. I turn to Mrs. Hyun and open my mouth to talk. "I'll buy this house," the girl cut in. I internally laugh as I watch the dumb ass girl sign the papers. She really wants to make me miserable.
The girl gives me a smug look. "That's a big house you bought. Now, Mrs. Hyun, about the house." The girl looked confused and I tried hard to not laugh. "I can try, but a couple want to look at the house." I make my eyes widened and gasp, "oh! Then I'll let them have it! Have a nice day Mrs. Hyun. Oh, and have fun in your new house."
The girl looks livid, as I walk away I hear her shrill voice, "it costs how much?!" I laugh.
I look at the bushes and stop, "come on out Hoseok and Jungkook. I know you guys are in there." A tiger and a bunny come out of the bushes. I try to give them a hard look, but end up smiling. "Did you guys enjoy the show?" The boys looked up at me before they nodded their furry heads. I smile at them. "Okay, you guys can tag along with me. But, you have to stay near me."

We turn a corner and see the second house I was going to look at.

I look over at the boys and I can tell that they are wearing a look of disdain

I look over at the boys and I can tell that they are wearing a look of disdain. I nod and give the salesman a text saying that I wasn't coming and we moved on to the next house.

 I nod and give the salesman a text saying that I wasn't coming and we moved on to the next house

We arrived at the next house and I smile. It was bigger and looked really nice. I wonder why it's so cheap? I walk in and gasp. It looked like someone tried to do drugs in here and failed, miserably. I looked at the boys and shook my head. We left the house and started to make our way to the last house.

 We left the house and started to make our way to the last house

We enter the house and I smile. The house was perfect, even had a nice backyard. Hoseok and Jungkook ran past me to the backyard until I called out for them to stop. They stopped and turned towards me. I tapped my foot and they came back to my side. I scratched them under their chins earning sounds of happiness. An ear piercing scream, followed by the sound of breaking glass turns our attention to the saleslady standing near the kitchen. A broken mug at her feet. I jump up and go towards her, "are you okay? I'm sorry if we gave you a fright, I'm Cho y/n. I was looking into buying this house." The lady looks at me, then at Hoseok. "You...you have a pet tiger." The lady was shaking in fear. Feeling sorry for her, I lead her outside and talk to her.

"Guys! You're going to pull my arms off, calm down! Let me finish putting this stuff away and then we can go to our new house." The boys were excited for the new house, well, Yoongi was more pleased when he heard how I tricked the girl into buying the expensive house. I turn to the boys and smile. "Let's go!"

300 readers!! Omg!!! I love you guys!!! Thank you!!!