The Light At The End of The Tunnel

!Warning!

Graphic scenes
Mention of blood
Sensitive topics

Read at own risk!!

I opened my eyes as pain went throughout my whole body. I was in a dark room. My wrists were tied to my ankles, which were chained to the wall.
Dried blood was on my body and on the floor. I was weak and tired. I should've listened to Namjoon when he told me not to go to work.
Tears stung my eyes as I thought about the boys. They probably went through what I was going through now. It made me sick knowing their old owner was this cruel.
"Well, well, well. Look who woke up." A light was turned on and I hissed at the brightness.
Something gleaming from the light caught my attention. A knife. The woman was holding a knife as she walked closer to me.
Holding the blade to my cheek, she smirked. "You're sick," I spat. She just smiled, "oh no. I'm mental."
My eyes widened as I saw a psychotic look in her eyes. I whimper as the blade punctures my skin. It wasn't as bad as when the boys marked me.
"Oh, what is this?" I feel her hand graze over one of my marks that the boys made. Her eyes darkened and her face twisted with anger.
She stood up and kicked my stomach. I screamed in pain. "Who marked you?! Was it them?!" I look up at her with a smirk, "depends on who you are referring to as 'them'."
Her foot makes contact with my chest. The air is knocked out of me and I start seeing black dots. Soon the dots get so big, that they claim my sight.

_____________________________________

The boys were in a van. They were in front of a building that they used to call home. Now it was called living hell and the place that held their loved one.
The police were on their way, but they needed to sneak in. They needed to get to y/n.

Jungkook and Taehyung were in the house watching as Yoongi and Hoseok were being escorted to their old owner.
They secretly followed them in animal form. They soon smelled blood and y/n.

Yoongi and Hoseok were pushed into a room. They looked over and was just in time to see y/n getting flung to the ground.
She was chained to the wall behind her and was covered in her own blood.
Growls erupted from the boys' chests. The woman turned around and smiled evilly.
"My babies! Where are your brothers? I wanted all of you or that thing dies." Referring y/n to 'that thing' made the boys growl again.
The woman smirked as she sashayed over to the boys. She ran her bloodied hand over Yoongi's chest, but he grabbed her wrist, pushed her against the wall, and glared at her.
"Wow baby, you got so dominant. I like it," the woman said, licking her lips. Yoongi almost gagged. No, correction, he did gag.
He let the girl go as soon as he saw Jungkook and Taehyung near y/n.
It was almost time, hopefully the others had the police outside.
As if on cue, the police busted through the door. The woman's face twisted with rage.
She had a knife in her hand and a smirk on her face. "If you're not mine, you're not hers." They didn't understand what she was saying until she thew the knife at y/n.
A gun shot rang out and the woman fell to the ground, lifeless.
The boys ran to y/n and saw the knife in her left shoulder. They cried as they held her close to them.

_____________________________________

I was roaming around in the darkness. Am I dead? I then see a light at the end of a tunnel. I run towards the light while squinting.
I blink my eyes a couple times as I hear whispers around me. Where am I?
"Y/n?"