New Hybrid?

I was cleaning the house before Leah came over. Knowing Christina was coming too, I made sure the cookbooks were in her reach.
It had been a week and I was now able to work. Well, more like being able to do the things I usually do.
Jimin was in his animal form, sitting on the floor as he watched me clean. I look over at him and he wags his little tail.
"What ChimChim? You excited for our company?" Jimin bounced around making me laugh.

Jimin loved playing with Christina. She would also pet them.

After cleaning, I walk outside to see Taehyung and Jungkook playing and acting goofy. I look over and see Hoseok. He turns and looks at me and I burst out laughing. His eyes are so wide like he was questioning everything.

I call the boys to come inside and get ready for Leah and Christina

I call the boys to come inside and get ready for Leah and Christina. They come inside and get cleaned and ready.
I feel someone pawing my legs and I look down to see Yoongi. I smile as I'm about to pick him up, but the doorbell rings and I go to answer it.
I open the door and hug Leah and Christina and let them in. Christina goes to play with the boys while I talk to Leah.
Yoongi starts pawing my legs again until I pick him up.

I internally coo at him as he clings to my arm. I sit on the couch and Leah joins me.
Leah coos at Yoongi and I can see the pain in her eyes. I was about to talk when we hear soft snores come from Yoongi.
I melt on the spot as I look down at my cat hybrid and my boyfriend. Well, one of my boyfriends.

Leah and I were talking about random things. "I really need to find a babysitter for Christina. But everyone is mean towards her," Leah says. I sigh as I start to think.
"Hey, why not get a hybrid? It'll help with the babysitting fiasco," I say. "I don't know," Leah starts to say. "Come on Leah. I'll go with you to get a hybrid," I say.
"You're getting a hybrid? Aren't we enough?" I hadn't realized Yoongi had went into human form until he spoke. His voice held hurt.
"No, no, no! Kitty no, I wasn't talking about me. I was talking about Leah getting a hybrid," I say as I pull Yoongi into my arms.
I run my fingers through his hair and massage his scalp. He purrs as he settles into my arms. "Good, I don't want to share you with others."
I laugh, "but you share me with the other boys in this house." Yoongi looks up at me, "they are different. They are like my brothers, a new hybrid would be a stranger."
I was at a loss for words. I look over at Leah and she looks the same.

Leah agreed on getting a hybrid and I was going to go with her. We say our goodbyes as Leah and Christina leave.
I turn to go to my room, but am tackled by seven bodies hugging me. I smile at them as I struggle to stand up.
Before I go to bed, I kiss every and each one of them on their cheeks. We say goodnight and go to bed.

The next day, Leah and I are standing in front of the hybrid centre. I hold her hand and drag her in.
We walk for a bit until I'm stopped by Leah, who had stopped walking.
She was starring at a German Shepard hybrid and he was starring back at her. I smile and look at the worker.
"We'll take him."