Recover

Y/n looked over towards the door of the room she was in. Seven familiar hybrids stood near with tears in their eyes.
Y/n blinked a couple of times before giving a small smile. They ran to her and hugged her, not too tightly. Y/n ran her fingers through their hair and smiled at them.
The boys were overjoyed due to the fact that y/n had finally woken up. They couldn't help but cry a bit.

During my time in the hospital, Leah and Christina would come and visit. The boys were VERY clingy and didn't want to leave me for in case something bad happened while they were gone.
I just let it slide because I knew I had given them a scare. To be honest, I was scared when I heard that I was unresponsive for a month.
I hug the boys tighter, as they do the same. They give me kisses and nuzzles while they hug me.

After another month being stuck in the hospital, I was finally discharged. But there was a catch, I had to stay in my house for at least a week and no manual labor because of my injuries.
So here I am, sitting on the couch, watching the boys play outside. I end up deciding to play the Xbox.
Putting in Skyrim, I begin to play. I was so caught up in the game, I didn't hear Yoongi come in and sit beside me. He lays his head on my lap and a smile before scratching behind his ear.
A loud purr erupts and I pause my game to look down at Yoongi. His eyes are closed and a small smile plays on his lips.
I tap his nose gently and he opens his eyes to look at me. I place my forehead on his and close my eyes.
I eventually sit back up and begin playing again. Yoongi had fallen asleep on my lap and had curled his tail around my ankle.

Later on, the rest of the boys come in and sit beside me. On the couch and on the ground. They watch me play for a bit until I suggest playing Minecraft with them.
The younger boys and Hoseok agree, while Jin decides to start making supper, and Namjoon decides to just watch while in his animal form.
Namjoon was a big wolf now, no longer a puppy.

Ignore the background

We played Minecraft for a good bit until Jin announced the food was ready.
Yoongi got off my lap as Hoseok stayed beside me to make sure I was okay. I sat down at the table and Jin brought out the food.
I praised Jin on his cooking and an invisible brush painted his cheeks a light pink. I smiled as I began to eat the food Jin had prepared for us.

I woke up and looked at my phone. I read 3:54 am. I groan as I get up to get a drink.
I walk into the kitchen and see Jungkook in his animal form, eating while looking at me.
"Jungkook what, never mind," I say.

I scratch behind his ear before grabbing myself a drink and going back to bed

I was almost asleep when my door opens and I hear Jungkook's voice, "goodnight y/n." He then closes the door and I smile as I slip into oblivion.

I wake up around 8:56 am and get dressed for the day. After I'm dressed, I go downstairs into the kitchen.
No one was awake, so I decided to make them breakfast.

Halfway into making them breakfast, I hear Jin's voice. "Princess, you shouldn't be doing this. I was going to."
I turn to Jin and smile, "sorry Jin. I just wanted to treat you guys."

4k readers!!!!! What the?!

Thank you guys so so so so much!!!!!!!! Imma cry!