Waiter!

I wake up to all my hybrids in my bed. I sigh, but can't help but smile at all of them. (A/N has a cold while writing this.... So she will go back and edit any of her mistakes after she gets better.)
I get out of bed and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided to make pancakes for them, for this was our last day here.
After the pancakes are done, I call for the boys. Bad idea, the boys come running and I literally can see it's not going to end well. The boys try to stop, but instead come crashing into each other.
I sigh and try to stifle a laugh. They get up and sit at the table. We all enjoy the pancakes before deciding to all go out and enjoy the beach before having to leave.

I quickly change before any of the boys could barge in and disturb me.

I left the room so the boys could get ready. I sit on the couch and scroll through my phone, looking at pictures on social  media. When the boys were finished, we left the house and walked out to the beach.

We were just walking, enjoying our last day here, when a face that has been following me since the beginning walks up to us. I frown and grab the closest hand to me. Yoongi looks down at our hands before squeezing my hand.
The waiter comes up to us and the boys get closer to me, creating a small defensive circle around me. The waiter laughs with an edge to his tone. He looks at me and smiles sickly.
"Mom was right, you are just a weakling that just acts tough," the waiter said.
"Who are you?" Namjoon growled out, putting himself in between me and the man. The man just laughed again.
"I'm surprised that you guys don't recognize me... besides, I was the only child she had." The man said with a sly smirk.
The color drained from the hybrids' faces as realization hit them. Yoongi pulled me closer to him and let out a low hiss. All the others got closer to me and had their ears back. The man's eyes widened in mirth.
"So, you do finally recognize me?! Well, let this be a warning for now, I will finish what my mother started." And with that the man walked off with a sadistic laugh.

Hey~! So I'm gonna go back and change a few things about the story.
Also, should I keep Yoongi as a cat or make him a panther?

Sneak peek at my new story ideas