Mine And Theirs

!Warning!

Strong language!
Some sensitive topics!

Read at your own risk!

I quickly get dressed before the boys wake up. Leaving the house for work, is a workout in itself. Yet, I can't help but smile at them. I can never stay mad at them, I might get disappointed, but never mad.
Quietly, I open the door and leave. Shutting the door behind me, I start walking towards the bookstore. I enjoy the winter air and the sound of snow crunching under my feet. Finally making it to the bookstore, I unlock the door and turn the sign over to read 'Open'.

3rd Person's POV!

The boys woke up and realized that y/n had left. A little disappointed, they get dressed for the day.
Jin had made everyone breakfast before they go their separate ways in the house. Them all doing their own thing.
"Jin Hyung, what do you think about y/n? I mean, she's better than our old owner, but I feel different around her," Jungkook had sat himself on the kitchen counter stool. Confusion evident in his dark brown eyes. "Well, y/n actually treats us like an equal. Even when we went into our heats or ruts, she tried to find ways to help us. She's a kind girl. Too kind for this world." Jin looked at Jungkook after putting the dishes away. Jungkook looked thoughtful for a moment, "then why do I feel so, I don't know, different?"
Yoongi had walked into the kitchen and heard Jungkook, "way to explain what you feel." Jungkook pouted and crossed his arms. "Yah! Yoongi! Don't act like you don't feel the same way! We can all smell each other's feelings." Jin glared at Yoongi, who seemed unfazed by it.
They started debating about their feelings. They suddenly stopped talking. The smell of fear filled the house as a past scent came near. The rest of the boys came into the kitchen with fear in their eyes. They all jumped when they heard knocking on the door.

Y/n's POV!

Walking back home, I couldn't wait to snuggle up with the boys. As I neared my house I saw a woman banging on the door. "You fuckers better come out now! Come out now and I'll make sure you have less of a punishment!"
Anger boiled inside me listening to this woman. Walking up to her, I put on a nice face. "Excuse me, but what are you doing?" The woman turned to me and eyed me up and down. "I'm trying to get my hybrids." I try not to laugh at her. "Your hybrids? What kinds?" The woman sighs before crossing her arms, "listen bitch. I don't know who you think you are, but stay out of my business." I give her a sour smile, "excuse me?! It is my business as well since you are banging on my door! Also, those aren't your hybrids! So listen here mother fucker! You better leave my property before I report you!"
"Are you trying to threaten me?! Bitch! Those are my hybrids!" I glare at her, "do you have any proof?! No! Because when I went to adopt them, they had no record of being adopted! So, they are NOT your hybrids! They are mine and I am theirs!"
I suddenly felt my cheek start stinging. She had slapped me and I look at her. "You bitch!" She sneered. I give a smile, "that's me." And with that, I punched her square in the jaw. Ow! I never knew punching someone would hurt! This is my first time punching someone!
The woman goes to tackle me, but a blur of grey stops her. "Namjoon?!"

Holy! 400 readers!! Oh! My! Gosh!! Thank you so much!!!