Babysitting

!Warning!

Triggering scenes might appear for some readers!

Read at your own risk!

Christina clung to Jin as the girls left. The boys were still trying to process what they had just seen. "Do Oppas like y/n Unnie?" The boys immediately turned their attention to the little girl. She had a knowing look on her face making the boys blush. They stuttered as they tried to say no. But Christina saw through them. "Oppas! It's okay to like your owner! Me appa did!" The boys looked at the girl, who had a shadow of sadness on her face. Hoseok crouched to her level, "are you saying Leah is your actual eomma? You weren't adopted?" The girl smiled and shook her head. She grabbed Jin's hand and Namjoon's hand and dragged them into the living room. They sat on the couches and waited for the rest of the boys to sit down.
"My eomma was in high school when she adopted appa. At first, their love was only an owner and it's pet kind of love. Eomma never told me exactly when it happened, but eomma fell in love with appa.
Eomma told me that back then, it was frowned upon if people found out someone was in love with a hybrid. Eomma said they would blame and punish the hybrid while the human was to suffer a broken heart. So eomma decided to keep it a secret to protect appa.

But I'm glad hybrids are allowed to love humans without being punished. If only those people stayed quiet.

Eomma told me that she was so in love with appa that she let him mark her. Whatever that means, she never told me.

(The boys were blushing furiously and was glad the little girl was clueless, so was Jungkook.)

Then one day, eomma fell I'll during one of her classes. They took her to the hospital and ran some tests. It turned out she was pregnant. They were going to kill the baby, but eomma ran out of the hospital and to her house. *sniff* But it was too late. *whimper* *sniff* The bad people were already there dragging appa away. Eomma said she cried out to him and he fought to try and get to her. Eomma then said she heard a loud bang and appa dropped. They had put him to sleep and they dragged him away.
Many months later, in her own house, eomma gave birth to the baby. That baby is me!

But I still hear eomma cry and call for appa when she sleeps. It hurts me because I can't do anything. But she is still the best eomma ever!"

Christina looked at the boys. They had tears in their eyes, some even had tears rolling down their faces. Christina thought for a moment before jumping up. "Let's play hide and seek!" The boys nodded, glad for a distraction.

After a few rounds of hide and seek, Jin and Christina started making supper. The boys watched the two cook as their mouths watered at the smell.
After supper, they decided to watch a movie. Christina took out a movie that read Orphan Horse. As Christina put the movie in, Jin made some popcorn, and Taehyung and Jimin got some drinks.
Finally settling on the couch, Christina played the movie. The boys cried when the mare died and laughed when the man said the foal's name was foal.

Halfway through the movie, the hybrids caught a scent of dark clouds, sadness, and a tinge of bitterness, anger. The scents were getting stronger until they were at the front door. The door opened to reveal Leah sobbing and y/n holding onto her with tears in her own eyes, yet she was trying to comfort Leah. The hybrids could smell anger radiate off of y/n.
Christina ran to her eomma and hugged her. Leah hugged her daughter and y/n gave a sad smile. Leah stood up and looked at y/n. "I'm sorry again. But I hope we can still hang out sometime." Y/n smiled and nodded, "of course. I don't see you any differently. Well, except I admire you. That took a lot of strength to go through what you did. I'm the one who should apologize. I just didn't like the way they talked to you." Leah smiled and hugged y/n. Y/n hugged her back before turning to the boys. "Ready to go home?" The boys nodded and said goodbye.
Once the door shut, Christina looked up at her eomma, "eomma? Why was Unnie crying?"