ACTUAL WEDDING

So dis be tha wedding but in GAMZEES THINK PAN!?!?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I sat waiting for I don't even know what to happen, I was at my best bros wedding. He said something like 'you have to sit because I don't want you passing out like last time.' at the rehearsal I passed out cause I'm trying to sober up for this.

Yoooo, I wonder what their fights are like. whoa where did that come from...heh.

IMAGINATION 3rd person

"Why do you always need to be so angry karkat?!" [y/n] yelled, no that's not what they would fight about.

"Your always talking to your friends you never talk to me anymore" she says hugging herself. Karkat walks up behind her and wraps his arms around [y/n].

"How bout I make it up to you" he hums. [y/n] nods and turns to face karkat. They kiss and karkats hand travels to her ass. [y/n] gasps when he grabs dat ass, Karkat takes this moment to shove his tongue in her mouth.

"How bout we get rid of that shirt" karkat suggests, without getting and answer he takes the shirt off of you and throws it in a dark corner of the room never to be seen again.

[y/n]'s hands crawl up karkats chest. Karkat gets the hint and takes off the shirt and flings it into the dark corner of nothingness.

They share another kiss and Karkats bulge is slowly growing. He takes of his pants so they don't restrain him any longer. His bulge slithers out of his boxers so the tip is showing.

"Suck me" [y/n] raises an eyebrow "please" karkat says looking away sheepishly. [y/n] slowly pulls down his boxers with her teeth. She grabs the bulge and licks the tip earning a frustrated moan from karkat.

"Don't tease me" he whines. [y/n] does as he says and bobs her head up and down his tentabulge. Karlat doesn't last long and spews his seed inside her mouth. She swallows all of it.....she knows his punishment if she didn't.

"I haven't gotten very much pleasure out of this" [y/n] complains. Karkat growls and pushes her onto her back. He takes her pants off and straddles her.

He takes off her bra and sucks on her tits while his tentabulge is making its way into her panties.

IMAGINATION END

Oh that was.....not what I expected from my brother. I don't think that's how Sis would moan though....why are people clapping, I start clapping with them. Oh did I miss the wedding? Oops, I missed my best bros miracle..darn it. As the newly miraclized couple walked down the aisle I said "HoNk" and [y/n] giggled.

----------------------------------------------

Heh, that's Gamzees think pan for ya...

Thanks for all the reads I feel terrifically awesome when I see I got 750 readers, love ya all PQ out :)