Gamzee x Faygo

Argh this is chapters gonna suck but what ever.

You wake up to see someone watching you, at first you become startled but then you remember, its only Karkat.

"Oh good your awake." He says looking away, "I have a question for you." He says looking back at you. You nod silently telling him to go on. "I still don't known your name, what is it?" He asks fidgeting next to you.

"Oh, my names [y/n]" you say looking at him cheerfully. He blushes and gets up from the couch. "Well, [y/n]I have to go meet up with Gamzee, you can come if you want but be prepared for a lot of questions." As he proposed this he started to change his sweater. "Would you mind looking away?" He says shyly, face turning a deep red. Your face starts burning as well and you hide your face underneath a pillow.

------ time skip ------

You wait at Gamzee's door, karkat yelling at him to open the door.

"Bro, calm your mother fucking tits." He said opening the door. He smiled stupidly and sipped his orange drink.

Karkat took your hand and pulled you inside. "Careful where you step." Karkat whispered in your ear. You were confused but watched the floor making sure not to step on anything.

You see horns scattered across the floor and you realize what karkat was talking about. Karkat drags you over to a couch and plops you down next to him.

"Well, you mothafuckas are in for one hell of a movie night. You better not up and all fall asleep, shits gonna have to get crazy if you do." He smiled and laughed tos himself. "So what is is like on the human planet, shit what's it called again?"

"It's called Earth, and it's a whole different world on Earth....literally." You chuckle to yourself. You force yourself to get back on topic. "For instance we don't have horns." you said pointing to your hair.

The movie starts playing and Gamzee goes and get some snacks. Karkat grabs the remote and skips through the commercials and gets to the movie menu. Its a horror movie.

"Are you sure you wanna watch a horror movie?" You ask. Karkat looks at you suspiciously.

"Ya this is the only one I've ever watched so why wouldn't I wanna watch it?" He asks looking directly in your [e/c] eyes.

"I meant, I don't really wanna watch this." You say blushing. He sighs and presses play.

"Listen, if you get scared you can just squeeze my arm alright?" He says putting his arm near your hands. You nod and look at the screen. Once the opening credits end the movie starts off with a cliche murder investigation.

Boom flash back! The screen shows the murder, you screech at the sight of the killer clown stabbing the women in her stomach. You squeeze karkats arm and shove your face on his chest.

Karkats POV:

She squeaked when the clown killed Bridget, she then shoved her face into my shirt.

I blush rapidly, ahhh what do i do? Oh shit ahh....fuck, she's turning me on. I looked down at her, god she's cute. She let's go of my arm, and all the blood came rushing back to it. "Is is over?" She asks softly.

"Ya its over." I say looking down at her as she rises a bit and looks at the screen. She looks at me, and I start blushing. Hopefully its not that noticeable. She smiles and starts blushing. I look back at the movie hoping she didn't notice me staring at her.

It was her turn to stare, you pretend to not notice. Finally Gamzee walked in the room with a crap ton of Faygo. He kissed every single bottle. Weirdo.

------time skip------

Once the movie is over I look and see Gamzee putting in a new movie. I fast forward through all of the commercials and hit play. [Y/n] is still cuddling against you. She put her head on my lap and yawned. I hit play, and the movie started. The movie turned out to be comedy. Every so often I heard [y/n] giggle and I couldn't help but blush. In the middle of the movie [y/n] got up and stretched, she sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. By the end of the movie [y/n] was asleep, and so was Gamzee. I picked [y/n] up bridal style and carried her out to my car. I put her in the passengers seat and kissed her forehead. God she was adorable.

Readers POV:

You feel Karkat pick you up and carry you out to his car, you don't want to let him know your awake because you don't want to lose the warmth he brings you. He sets you down in the passenger seat, and then he kisses you. Not on your lips or anything but just on your forehead. You start blushing and hope he doesn't notice.