Valentines Day LEMON

Okay so you know how today is valentines day? of course you do your not dumb, but any who I'm spending it all alone (currently at least , I'm going over to Solkat_Ships later today but I mean like I'm a single pringle) and I'm going to be doing a LOT I'm talking a shit load of different Valentines day stories, there will be more on my One Shot story so please check it out and if you want even make a request

-----------------------

Your POV

What day was it again, you thought to yourself. Oh wait it that stupid day where people flaunt their relationships. OH BUT YOUR MARRIED YOU CAN FLAUNT IT THIS TIME HA IN YOUR FACE SINGLE PEOPLE, you practically shot up in your bed and look at Karkat.

"Well look who's up. Mornin beautiful." He says yawning and getting up. "So you wanna do anything today?" He asked throwing on a shirt, your Attack on Titan shirt to be specific.

"Why don't we just watch movies and do nothing, I mean look out side its freezing" you say gesturing to the window. (A/N SHUSH THERE WILL BE SNOW IN THIS AND YOU CANT STOP ME)

"Alright lets watch some Rom coms, or maybe just some movies." He backed out of the Rom Com idea when you started shaking your head, when he said your favorite movies you nodded in agreement. THAT'S WHAT MARRIAGE IS BIATCH!! you thought calmly.

"Alright so what movies should we watch" you ask looking at your movie shelf. The one that catches your eye immediately is Stuck in Love. You've only watched it once but it's actually really good, or well you thought so.

"Let's watch hmmmmm let's see what are you looking at [y/n], oooh let's not watch that I don't like it. Lets watch say anything" He suggests looking at you. You look at him and sigh.

"Okay fine let's not watch a movie, let's do something fun." You say winking aat him. He smirks a bit and crawls on top of you, he licks your neck slowly. You lightly moan as he lays you down, he kisses your neck and bites you when he hits your sweet spot.

"take off your clothes" He demands, you hesitate but do as he wishes.

"Now take off your clothes, or else." You retaliate, he growls and slowly takes off his shirt, next he slips off his boxers and gets back on top of you. He slowly slides inside of you, your used to this but damn it feels good no matter what.

"Gog damn it faster you asshole." He likes it when you call him names. He thinks it's dominant, why does he even like that? you question, doesn't matter though cause you just love the idiot.

"Fine, anything for you sweets" you hate it when he calls you that, he goes deeper faster and begins thrusting at high speeds. You moan loudly until he kisses you, he stopped thrusting and you hated it.

"don't fucking stop fuckass" He gets turned on when you swear while you fuck. He resumes to fuck you hard, you moan loud enough for him to do it back. Of course that not the reason for his moan but still you two are a moaning mess, when you feel your climax coming you claw at his back.

"Damn [y/n]" he grunts out, no matter what he says he will always enjoy it when you hurt him. You climax and he smirks, seconds later he climaxes and flops down next to you. "your adorable when your angry" he says brushing back your hair.

"shut up" You say.

------------

kay AHHHHHH okay sorry if you hated that but uhh there it is k danks byeee